Chapter 61: Standards and Advice

Error's POV hours later

I hear a knock on the door and see Reaper smile.

"Dads? Are you awake in there?"Goth asks

"Yep! Coming right out!"He says, readjusting my scarf and kissing my hand for probably the sixteenth time.

He fixes the ring on my finger and grins, picking me up happily. Then he shifts me over his shoulder, my arms loosely dangling.

Stars I hate being limp like this....

After opening the door, he readjusts me in his arms with a grin.

This has to be the weirdest start to a marriage EVER. Then again, this is my ONLY marriage...But it's still weird!

Reaper carries me down the hallway and we find all our guests with our kids in the living room. Dust glances over before shrugging and returning to his conversation with Palette. Blip and Paps both sigh at the sight of us and our kids just shake their heads with smiles.

"So umm, we might have a problem. Glitchy can't move anything except his eyes."Reaper says

"A͓̽n͓̽d͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽f͓̽i͓̽r͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽ ͓̽y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ ͓̽d͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽r͓̽e͓̽s͓̽p͓̽o͓̽n͓̽s͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽d͓̽r͓̽e͓̽s͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽h͓̽i͓̽m͓̽ ͓̽u͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽h͓̽e͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽c͓̽o͓̽u͓̽l͓̽d͓̽n͓̽'͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽a͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽o͓̽r͓̽d͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽?͓̽"

"I wanted him to be comfortable until a solution could be found. As you can see, I dressed him in the softest clothes we have. And I did ask for his permission. I showed him the clothing while going through the closet and he had to look up for yes and down for no. So of course I looked to get his consent. What kind of husband do you take me for?"Reaper asks

404 is quiet for a few moments, clearly not expecting that response. He looks at me in shock.

"Right, Glitchy?"Reaper coos

I glance at the ceiling to indicate yes before looking at them again.

"See? I take care of Glitchy with his permission. I may be an idiot but I'm not a fool."

404 stares at us in shocked silence for a few moments, then chuckles, pinching the space between his eyes.

"H͓̽a͓̽h͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽o͓̽o͓̽o͓̽w͓̽.͓̽ ͓̽T͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽m͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽h͓̽a͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽b͓̽e͓̽t͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ ͓̽r͓̽e͓̽l͓̽a͓̽t͓̽i͓̽o͓̽n͓̽s͓̽h͓̽i͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽t͓̽a͓̽n͓̽d͓̽a͓̽r͓̽d͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽h͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽m͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽o͓̽r͓̽.͓̽ ͓̽I͓̽ ͓̽g͓̽u͓̽e͓̽s͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽I͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽h͓̽o͓̽u͓̽l͓̽d͓̽'͓̽v͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽s͓̽k͓̽e͓̽d͓̽ ͓̽y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ ͓̽f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽f͓̽e͓̽w͓̽ ͓̽p͓̽o͓̽i͓̽n͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽b͓̽e͓̽f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽p͓̽a͓̽r͓̽t͓̽e͓̽d͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽a͓̽y͓̽s͓̽,͓̽ ͓̽h͓̽u͓̽h͓̽ ͓̽E͓̽r͓̽r͓̽o͓̽r͓̽?͓̽"He says, cradling his baby in his other arm.

"HEY!"Cipher snaps

I couldn't resist laughing at that sharp response, especially since none of them would know I was laughing since I couldn't physically move or make a sound.

"L͓̽o͓̽o͓̽k͓̽ ͓̽m͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽e͓̽y͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽n͓̽d͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽e͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽m͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽f͓̽ ͓̽I͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽e͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽b͓̽e͓̽c͓̽o͓̽m͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽ ͓̽p͓̽u͓̽p͓̽p͓̽e͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽o͓̽u͓̽l͓̽d͓̽n͓̽'͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽j͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽a͓̽k͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽o͓̽p͓̽p͓̽o͓̽r͓̽t͓̽u͓̽n͓̽i͓̽t͓̽y͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽m͓̽e͓̽s͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽w͓̽i͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ ͓̽m͓̽e͓̽.͓̽ ͓̽I͓̽ ͓̽d͓̽a͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽.͓̽"404 says