Extra 4

When Qi Xi was called into the office by Gu Xuehan, she thought it might be to assign a major case. After all, after a period of work, both Qi Xi and Gu Yan had gradually entered the state of lawyers, transitioning from school to the workplace. Their abilities had greatly improved in all aspects. Initially, when handling multiple cases, Qi Xi and Gu Yan couldn't consider everything when thinking about solutions. Therefore, most cases were led by Gu Xuehan, with Qi Xi and Gu Yan cooperating to complete them.

However, after the recent period of training, the work mode in the team gradually changed to handling simpler cases. Gu Xuehan directly assigned some simpler cases to Qi Xi or Gu Yan to handle individually, and she would oversee them later.

This time, Gu Xuehan called Qi Xi and Gu Yan into the office.

So, was it a complex and challenging major case?

Qi Xi felt a bit excited in her heart; she began to prepare herself eagerly.

Although handling simple cases could bring such great psychological pressure and hardship, correspondingly, the training and progress brought by simple cases were not as significant as those of complex and difficult cases.

Just when Qi Xi was eagerly looking forward to handling major cases, Gu Xuehan's words disappointed her.

"I called you here because of the cases. Both of you have handled recent cases admirably. I've read the case notes you wrote after completing the cases, and I was very impressed."

Gu Xuehan smiled, "This time I called you here because the Bar Association has assigned us another task."

The Bar Association's task?

"It's the previous legal education promotional videos," Gu Xuehan crossed her hands and pursed her lips. "Your previous two videos had a very good response. Recently, the Bar Association has updated its promotional methods. They're planning a legal live streaming event, aiming to bring the consultation desk into the live stream, using the Internet + legal approach, in a way that young people prefer to popularize legal knowledge."

Gu Xuehan took a sip of tea. "This event is expected to have almost medium-sized participation from various firms. Our boutique firm has been selected. Typically, such internet live legal consultation requires participation from senior lawyers. However, because both of you stood out in the previous legal education videos, the Bar Association feels that pairing you two up for this live streaming event would be more effective. So, they asked me to seek your opinion."

This was a task assigned by the Bar Association. There was no particular difficulty, so it could naturally be accepted. Moreover, Qi Xi was eager to try this form of legal consultation live streaming.

In the past, when she was in school, she didn't participate in the school's community legal education activities, such as setting up stalls in the community or distributing legal education pamphlets at school. However, the reach of such activities was limited. If they could utilize live streaming, wouldn't the effect be better?

Qi Xi was somewhat excited. She was about to ask Gu Yan's opinion when he spoke first, "Look at me, if you want to do it, I'll cooperate with you." He smiled, "Anyway, my current workload isn't so saturated."

Seeing that both of them had no objections, Gu Xuehan firmly confirmed the decision, "Then I'll respond to the Bar Association. Since your previous legal education videos were focused on relationships, the consultation topics for this live stream will still revolve around relationships. Considering that both of you are only engaged and not yet married, you might not have much experience in marriage. So, I will communicate with the Bar Association to focus your consultation topics on the aspect of romantic relationships, such as legal disputes that occur in relationships, like loan disputes between couples or disputes over cohabitation, for example, which can be consulted upon."