Chapter 2 - It's not that friends don't get together,

Qi Xi no longer remembers how she ended the graduation ceremony on pins and needles, so much so that until the night after she officially graduated and left school, she was still in a bit of a trance about how she had spent the previous few hours.

Zhao yanyan still sits across from Qi Xi, this person is Qi Xi's four-year roommate and fellow friend, believes in the way of being medium,her grades always remain only in the middle and upper middle,She is competitive, but she still chose to take the civil service exam without pomp. Now that she successfully finished, she was just waiting for graduation before beginning her new job at court.

"As a result, despite to Qi Xi's passionate speech, this farewell dinner between the two not only lacked any sentimental emotions, but Zhao was still quite excited."

"Qi Xi, I saw a link to this video of your graduation speech again!"

Qi Xi took a sip of her juice, "Where's the link? Send it to me."

"Are you going to complain and try to get it deleted again?"

"What else can I do? Should I just wait to be sued by Gu Yan for defamation?" As soon as Qi Xi thought about this matter, her head started to ache. "It was my momentary lapse of judgment, my impulsive actions that led to a grave mistake. I am willing to pay any price to mitigate the impact, take full responsibility, and make amends."

Actually, after the incident, Qi Xi had wanted to apologize to Gu Yan. However, to her surprise, Gu Yan disappeared after the graduation ceremony. She couldn't find him anywhere and could only apologize to him through WeChat. She wrote a long message and waited for a response, but she waited for a long time and didn't receive any reply...

Unable to find a way to apologize to Gu Yan, Qi Xi, in her anger, confronted the instigator, Zhang Jialiang. However, in response to her questioning, Zhang Jialiang, this peculiar person, had the audacity to make excuses—

"Why did I put the love letter in the practice question set for Gu Yan to give it to you? It's because I'm a shy and introverted person. I have liked you for so long that I even get scared to confess my feelings to you face-to-face. I'm afraid that just one glance from you would make my heart race. Coincidentally, I saw the practice question set that you left behind in the library that day, and I thought of this romantic and classical way of writing a love letter. And since Gu Yan happened to pass by, I asked him to deliver it to you. Isn't that how it happens in movies? When it comes to the secret feelings of young boys and girls, if we just convey them straightforwardly, it wouldn't be romantic. There has to be a messenger in between..."

"As for the signature, I have a rather humorous side. It was just a joke, a little tease, to make your emotions go on a roller coaster ride. I wanted you to think it was a confession from Gu Yan, making you feel a sense of disappointment. And then, when you turned it over, you would realize that it was actually me, whom you also liked. It would be a joyous feeling of losing something and then finding it again..."

"Kuangxi, my foot! Who the hell likes you? I prefer Gu Yan, even liking a peculiar person like him is better than liking someone like you!"

Qi Xi, looking back now, still feels a sense of anger.

Zhao Yan sympathetically patted Qi Xi and said, "To be honest, Gu Yan showing restraint by not responding is already a sign of his maturity. If it were someone else, they might have even confronted you."

"I don't think he would physically harm me," Qi Xi said with lingering fear. "Isn't he practicing Muay Thai? If he were to throw a punch and miscalculate the force, causing me to suffer a Level 2 minor injury, it would be enough to constitute intentional harm and result in a criminal offense. It could turn into a legal case, and even in the future, if I become a lawyer, my license could be revoked..."