58 CHANSOO - CLANDESTINE

Start from the beginning

"what the hell kyungsoo?" suho exclaimed.

"this guy just ruin most of your highschool life." Chen reminded him.

"I know I can kill one byun baekhyun anytime I want... but I want him to be happy for now." Kyungsoo sounded calm... but he sounded creepy as well.

"what did you do to our kyungie?" chen suddenly pushed baekhyun.

"watch it! You'll rub off your infamy and ugliness on me" baekhyun pushed him back.

Kyungsoo smiled and went inb etween the two guys "guys chill.. I'm still the kyungsoo you all adore, but I just want to be friends now with the byun baekhyun again" kyungsoo fluttered his eyelids and shocked everyone again

"oh hell no! shut up and just stay away from me" baekhyun said and walked out.

"finally some peace and quiet" kyungsoo finally sighed in relief

"we all thought you were fucking serious" chen said.

"i never want to be around that bitch... it's gonna annoying and you'll just feel useless" kyungsoo said and they just went out laughing.

"have you seen his face?" xiumn said and they all laughed.

Luhan copied baekhyun's gasp and the way he looked at kyungsoo, and they continued laughing.

Then chnayeol suddenly appeared making kyungsoo feel awkward.

"you all seem happy" chanyeol's voice just slipped out and everyone froze.

"none of your business jerk" chen said and the others just pulled him away.

"hey... I just noticed." Chanyeol said with his big smile.

"kyungsoo we need to go to the library and finish some unfinished homework." Luhan said while elbowing c chen to shut up since he was muttering that they do not have any homework.

The rest second the motion and ran away.

Chanyeol waved cheerfully and then shifted his attention again to kyungsoo. "what time are you going tutor me later?" he asked

"oh... you can just send me a message anytime you want." Kyungsoo stuttered. He was actually assigned to tutor chanyeol since he needed to maintain his grades to stay as the head of the football team or he's slashed out.

"give me your number then" chanyeol said as he pulled out his phone, for kyungsoo type his number.

Though it welcomed him with baekhyun's phoito.

"yeooooooollieeeeee!" baek started to sing and seemed like he was looking for his boyfriend.

"I think you need to go now." Kyungsoo said blushing and felt a little disappointed.

"later then kyungsoo." Chayeol waved as he walked away then goes to baekhyun who was shotting him questions asking why he was with kyungsoo.

When kyungsoo walked down the hall way, He's friends surprised him with squeals.

"someone's lucky" luhan teased making kyungsoo blush.

"calm down guys... It's not like I am going out with him. I'm only his tutor" kyungsoo explained.

"study date... hot!" suho said.

"it's not a date." Kyungsoo defended though he wished it was.

"it's a start. I used to be luhan's apprentice in soccer.. and look at us now." Xiumin said as he wrapped his arm around luhan's shoulder. And luhan touched xiumin's nose.