Chapter 35

"I wanna marry noona."
Jungkook replied to Yoongi and Yn as they asked him to ask anything as a gift from them.
"Please give me permission hyung. Ynie... please make hyung agree.
"Jungkookahh... Jiyun is elder than you. She is of my age.", Yoongi said.
"I know that hyung. But that doesn't matter to me. She is my lifeline. She was there with me when I needed someone to rely on. Please hyung...", Jungkook stated.
"Yoon, Kook is right. Jiyun eonni is a sweet girl. Also a matured person. I think, our Kook needs a matured person like her.", Yn tried to convince Yoongi.
"When I said that I'm opposing this?", Yoongi smiled.

"Hyung!!!", Jungkook hugged Yoongi tightly.
"I have noticed all these years how she is with you Jungkookahh. My bubly Jungkookahh came back just because of her. Also I noticed how you drool over her.", Yoongi teased him.
"Aah... hyung", Jungkook started blushing.
"By the way, where is Jiyun?", Yoongi asked.
"Hyung, she got a call from her clinic. So she had to go.", Jungkook stated.
"So when are you going to propose her?", Yoongi playfully asked.
"I told her to meet me tomorrow evening. I said that we are gonna celebrate together. I'm thinking of proposing her there.", Jungkook’s cheeks turned red.

Time skip : The date

Jungkook took Jiyun to the place, where he decided to propose her. He blindfolded her.
"Kookie, why did you blindfold me? I can't see anything.", Jiyun sulkingly said.
"It's a surprise noona.", Jungkook whispered in her ears.
Then he took her to somewhere unknown. At last he opened the blindfold. Jiyun took some time to clear her vision. And the scene in front of her made her awestruck.

 And the scene in front of her made her awestruck

She looked at Jungkook.
"Kookie, what is this?"
Jungkook didn't waist a second. He put his hand inside his pocket and took out a box. He then knelt down in front of Jiyun.
"Noona, thank you for making my life more precious. Thank you for tolerating my stubborn side. Thank you for healing my inner child.
But I am greedy. So I want more. I want more from you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be pampered by you for the whole life.
Noona, will you want to see your baby Kookie to be old?
Will you... Will you marry me noona?"

Jiyun was looking at Jungkook with mesmerizing eyes. She never thought that he would propose her, ask her for marriage.
She wasn't replying. She was silent. Jungkook started to panic inside.
"Noona... Did I do something wrong? Am I expecting more than I should?"

Jiyun's lips curled upward. She held him by his arms and made him stand up.
Jiyun immediately took him into her embrace.
"I will Kookie. I am willing to marry you."
Jungkook hugged her tightly. He was beyond happy.
After sometime they broke the hug. Jungkook made Jiyun wear the ring he brought with him.
"I love you noona. I love so much."
"I love Kookie. I love you more."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We never know what is in our future... with whom we are gonna ended up with.
Yn didn't know she would get someone like Yoongi in her life who would stay with her in every thick and thin.
Yoongi didn't know he would ended up with Yn and make a beautiful family with her after the storms in his life.
Jungkook didn't know he will fall in love with someone other than Yn. He didn't know Jiyun would come into his life and make his life most beautiful ever.
All of them were destined.
Destined to the unknown...