Chapter 1

Disclaimer :
This story is fictional. It is totally author's imagination. Don't spread hate. Take it in entertainment purpose.

Yn, a simple girl from a poor family, lives with her parents. She and her parents always struggle to make their life less miserable.
Her father used to work in a well known company. But oneday suddenly his company got bankrupt and from that day they are struggling.
Yn is a bright student, she never got second in her academics. Also her singing skill is great. But she had to sacrifice her dreams just to support her family.
But among all of Yn's suffering, there is something, most precisely "someone", because of whom Yn could able to breathe... "Yoongi"

Yoongi, Yn's guardian angel. If someone ask Yn about Yoongi's identity, she couldn't be able to reply. Because he never introduced himself to Yn. But he is always the savior of her, like the cold wind of a summer afternoon. Whenever Yn gets in trouble, whenever she faces any problem, Yoongi comes to rescue her.

The first time she met Yoongi when she got bullied by few of her classmates in high school. There was a gang in her high school, who used to bully students coming from lower economical background. Yn was on of them, who used to get bullied by the gang. She was 'used to' it.
But that day, it crossed every limit. It was the result day. Yn again got the highest marks in every subjects. As a result she got chosen for the scholarship. She was very happy. She was going to the office through the hallway when suddenly she fall down on knees. Someone pushed her that's why she fall down. It was the bully group. Yn didn't want to argue with them and was trying to get up. But suddenly the head of the bully group came in front of her and pressed her right palm under her (the head of the bully group) shoe. Another girl came from Yn's behind and pressed her mouth by her palm to keep her from shouting.
Yn was in terrible pain. She couldn't even move. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Suddenly the bully head shouted and fall on her knees. The girl, who was behind Yn, also groaned in pain. Something was happening with them. But Yn couldn't able to see as her eyes were filled with tears. She was almost fainted. Before getting senseless she felt that someone took her in bridal style. A boy with ethereal beauty.

When Yn got her sense back she was on the bed of her school's infirmary. Her right palm got bandaged. But the boy was nowhere. After that day she got informed that the bully gang got suspended from the school with solid proves. Thanks to the boy, she never got bullied again.