Chapter 25

"Happy Birthday hyung!", Jungkook hugged Yoongi.
"Happy Birthday", Yn also wished.
All the decorations, lights and everything... Yoongi used to dream about this day, that his family is giving him surprise. Now his dream came true. His eyes got moistened.
"Um hu... no crying today. Hyung look, Yn and I arranged everything. Yn made a cake too. Yn, bring the cake.", Jungkook announced.
Yoongi were beyond happy. Yn made a cake for him!!!

Then they cut the cake.
"It's delicious Yn!", Jungkook complimented.
"But the birthday boy aren't saying anything.", Yn complained.
"It's really good Yn.", Yoongi smiled.
"Wait I have something for you."

Yn went to her room.
"What's now Kook?", Yoongi asked.
"I don't know hyung. The things we arranged are in front of us.", Jungkook said being confused.
Yn came back in a moment.
"This is for you.", Yn gave a packet to Yoongi.
He opened it with immense curiosity.
"A pendrive?", Yoongi surprised.
"Let me play it for you hyung.", Jungkook brought his laptop and put the pendrive.
It was a collection of songs of Yoongi's favorite artists.
"Wow Yn, all are hyung's favorite! How did you know about them?", Jungkook asked.
"Umm... I... I assumed... They are quite famous. So I thought your hyung would like it.", Yn explained.
"I loved it Yn.", Yoongi expressed.

After that they started chit chatting. They also tasted the foods Yn made for Yoongi.
It was quite late at night. Yn went to kitchen to put the leftover foods to the freezer.
"Hyung the went well right?", Jungkook asked.
"It really went well Kook.", Yoongi smiled.
"Hyung, you wait here a little bit. I'm coming back in a minute. I think I should help Yn.", Jungkook stated.
"Kook, you sit. I'm going to help her. You're working from the morning. Also I need some coffee."
"Are you sure hyung? I mean, I'm not tired enough."
"It's okay Kook."
And Yoongi went to the kitchen.

After putting the leftovers into the freezer, Yn started to clean the dishes.
"Thank you Yn.", Yoongi whispered.
"Oh you... I startled. Do you need something?", Yn asked.
"I came to thank you Yn."
"I didn't do it alone. Jungkook also worked on it."
"I'm not talking about the celebration Yn."
"Then what?"
"Thank you for not telling Kook about me, for creating this environment, for giving us the family."

Yn noticed the moist eyes of Yoongi.
"It was my duty. After all you two are my only family now. Leave it now. I guess you need a coffee. Umm... Yoongi's favorite black cold coffee, right?"
They laughed.
Yn put the dishes aside and start making the coffee.
"Here, your coffee sir.", Yn said in a tone that she used to use when she used to work in that cafe.
Yoongi laughed, "Okay ma'am."

Yn was putting the dishes to the dishwasher, when she remembered that she forgot to put the dish soap into it.
"Yoon, could you please pass me the dish soap?", Yn asked.
"Here, Yn.", Yoongi gave her.

Yn continued her work. Yoongi was sipping his coffee. But both of them couldn't able to know that someone was listening there conversation.
"So, Yoon!", the person thought.