Chapter 30

Two days has passed but Jungkook didn't come back home. Yoongi and Yn were hella worried. Yoongi called most of Jungkook’s friend but they don't have any news of him. It wasn't a secret anymore that the sleepover thing Jungkook told them was a lie.
But why did he do that? Because of Yn? Because he couldn't be able to watch Yn and Yoongi together?

But what was actually happening? Let's see.
For the past two days Jungkook was with the unknown girl. He didn't get severely injured by the accident. It was just a nervous breakdown. But the girl didn't let him leave her place before being fully cured.
In these two days, she was treating Jungkook like a baby.

Jungkook grew up without parents. So Yoongi was his everything. Jungkook got the love, care from his hyung but sometimes people need more. This girl has a dominating aura (obviously in positive way). Just like a mother, who could love and scold at the same time, for her child's betterment. The way she was dominating, honestly Jungkook was craving for... forever?

"Noona, I am much better now. I think I should go now.", Jungkook said.
"Hmm... I took the doctor's appointment tomorrow. If he says you are fine and there is no complication, I will drop you to your home.", the girl said.
"Thank you so much noona for taking good care of me.", Jungkook genuinely showed his gratitude.
"Uh hu... It was my duty. But make sure you don't do this again. This time you are save because it was me. Otherwise, no one would rescue you.", the girl said.
They got silent for a moment then bursted out in laughter.

The next day, the doctor checked Jungkook and declared that he was totally fine. So as decided, the girl was going to drop Jungkook at his house.
At first Jungkook didn't agree but the aura of that girl is something different. So Jungkook couldn't help but agree.
The whole ride was silent. After few minutes, they reached to his house.
"Noona, come inside. I want to introduce you with my hyung and his wife.", Jungkook asked.
"It's fine. Let's do it next time.", the girl stated.
"No noona, you have to. My hyung will get angry on me if he comes to know that you went from the doorway. Please come.", Jungkook pleaded.

So, she had to go.
Jungkook entered inside and started to call out for Yoongi.
"Hyung! hyung! where are you?"
Yoongi was in his room. He hurriedly came to the drawing hall and noticed Jungkook.
"Jungkookahh!!!"
He rushed to him and took him in his embrace.
"Where are you for these days Jungkookahh?", Yoongi almost cried.
"Hyung... Don't cry. I'm here look. I'm fine. I just got an little... umm... accident.", Jungkook stated the last few words hesitantly.
"Accident!!! Jungkookahh, are you fine now?", Yoongi started examining Jungkook.
"I'm totally fit hyung. Thanks to noona.", Jungkook smiled.

In the mean time, Yn came there too.
"Kook are you really fine? Let me call the doctor ", Yn said.
"No worries Yn. Doctor has examined me.", Jungkook stated.

The three were talking, forgetting the presence of the unknown girl.
"Umm... Jungkook... I should get going now.", the girl stated, announcing her existence.
"Aah I forgot to introduce you. Come here.", Jungkook took her in front of Yoongi.

"Noona this is my hyung, Yoongi and she is his wife, Yn.", Jungkook was introducing them.
"Thank you for saving my brother's life. I owe you.", Yoongi showed his gratitude.
"Don't say that. It was my duty.", the girl said.

"My hyung loves me too much noona. Oh! I forgot to introduce you. Hyung, she is...", Jungkook stopped as he realized that he actually never asked her name.
The girl sensed that. She bowed.

"I'm... Jiyun"