Chapter 20

[This story is fictional and imagined by this author. No incident has any relation with the idols. This author requests every reader not to have any misconception about the members. Please enjoy this story as entertainment purpose only. Happy reading.]

"Eomma, it can't be done. I have someo..."
"Yn... it's... it's my last... last wish..."
Yn's mother was struggling to breathe. She cut Yn's sentence before she talked about someone in her life.

"Jungkook, we... we are Indian by root... We came to Seoul before... way before Yn's birth... but we still have... have believe in our rituals... We Indians... believe  that just putting sindoor or vermillion on... on a girl's hair parting could... could consider as marriage... please... please put vermillion on Yn, son... please..."

The next incidents happened in rush. Yn's vision was blurry. Her mind was full of thoughts. She couldn't process what happened after what. She just could remember that when Jungkook was putting vermillion on her, they listened the machine of that ICU was also showing the straight line. They don't know Yn's mother watched them getting married or not.

[Author's note : The readers could think how could the hospital allow them to getting married inside the ICU. You can imagine it like the doctors knew Yn's mother could leave them in any time. So they allowed them just to see the smile on a patient before her eternal sleep.]

After that day, Yn was unconscious for straight 2 days. She didn't cry after getting her sense back. Jungkook was their all the time. He was trying his best to feed her, gave her medicines and what not. But Yn wasn't the Yn before. She became a walking body.

After few days, Jungkook got a call from Yoongi. He is coming back from his month long business trip.
Yoongi was hella worried about Yn. He couldn't able to contact her for few days. Yn never did that before. They last talked over phone on the day of her singing program with Jungkook.

Over the phone

"Hyung, come back fast. I'm not feeling well without you.", Jungkook told.
"I'm coming back the day after tomorrow Kook. I also have to do something there.", Yoongi stated.
"Hyung, I didn't want to say this like now, but... but... I got married hyung.", Jungkook stated.
"You what!!!", Yoongi almost shouted.
"I didn't have any other choice hyung. I had to. It was Yn's mother's last wish."
"Yn!!!"