Chapter 9

[Author's Note : Sorry for the late publishing. The author was sick for awhile and couldn't get the energy to write. The author will try to publish regularly from now. Happy reading.]

The both men bursted into laughter. Jungkook jumped onto Yoongi's arm. Yoongi hugged him tightly.
"Hyung I won again", said Jungkook.
"I knew my little brother would become the champion again", Yoongi replied.
"I was freaking out hyung, as this year I had to perform a duet. But Yn is mind blowing. Her voice is like honey to the ears. All the credit goes to her. Hyung, you should have present there. Then you could imagine her dreamy voice".
Jungkook was giving compliments to Yn, one after another. Yoongi couldn't help but smile.
"I know Kookie. I know Yn very well. I was there. How couldn't I? It was Yn's first performance after ages. I had to present there.", Yoongi thought.

"Hyung! Hyung! Are you listening or not?", Jungkook complained.
"Yeah I'm listening", Yoongi stated to make up the situation.
"Hyung, you weren't present there to watch my performance. So you have to compensate."
"Okay okay, tell me, what do you want?"
"I want a celebration, hyung. Let's celebrate together."
"Okay done"
"Let's do it tomorrow then"
"No Kookie, not tomorrow. I have something important to do"
"Hyung you are always busy with your work. Please hyung just for one day, let's go out with me."

Yoongi didn't want to upset his little brother. He never did that too. Jungkook was his only asset. He did everything for the little one's upbringing. But this time, it's Yn. Yn secured a place in his heart. Yoongi didn't want to hurt her as well.
"Hyung can't you take a day off? Just a day!", Jungkook pouted.
"Kookie... I...I have... IHAVEADATETOMORROW", Yoongi told in one breath.
"Hyung, what are you blabbering? Say properly"
"I have a date tomorrow Jungkookaahh"
"You have a WHAT??? A DATE!!! A FREAKING DATE!!!"

In Jungkook’s entire life he had never seen Yoongi with any girl. Yoongi was always the shy type person. Jungkook had dated in past. But Yoongi never had it. Now listening that he has a date, Jungkook got startled.
"Hyung, you are joking, right?"
"No Kook. I'm serious."
"Hyung you have a date!!! That too with a girl!!! Really???"
"Yes", Yoongi flashed his gummy smile.

Jungkook got it. It was the most genuine smile he saw on Yoongi's lips. No one has to tell him that Yoongi is in love. Yes, his hyung is in love.
"Hyung, I'm really really really happy for you. Finally you got someone. I used to think no one could be you type. But yes finally, someone caught your eyes. Go with her tomorrow. We can postpone our celebration the day after. Congratulations hyung!!!"
Jungkook was really happy for his hyung, so do Yoongi. He was excited for the date. Though Yn addressed it as a "treat" but they both knew it was a "date".

"I have many things to share with you Yn", Yoongi smiled.