Chapter 10

[Author's Note : Again sorry for not being regular. The author was busy with their personal issues. Let's continue the story. Happy reading.]

It was the day for Yoongi and Yn's date. From the morning Jungkook was continuously giving advices to his hyung about what should he do and what not. He prepared the clothes for Yoongi to.
"Hyung, you should open the car door for her. Take her to a place where you two could speak peacefully without any disturbance. And always remember no ice cream or cold things on first date..."
"Jungkookahh, now stop", Yoongi cut him in the middle.
"I am trying to help you hyung"
"And I told you Kook, it's just a treat"
"Good girls don't use the term date, hyung. That's why I was telling you. You should take another step. Spend time with her, try to be more close."

Yn was waiting at the bus stop. She has texted Yoongi to go there. As it was her treat, she decided the place. Yoongi came in few minutes. He was wearing a regular jean, a white shirt and a yellow cardigan over it.

 He was wearing a regular jean, a white shirt and a yellow cardigan over it

"Hi", Yoongi greeted.
"Hi", Yn replied.
They rode to a bus.
"Where are we going?", Yoongi asked.
"It's a place close to my heart. Think it as a surprise." Yn replied with a smile.

"How could someone be this much beautiful!!!", Yoongi thought.
Yn was wearing a normal jean and shirt. But she was looking ethereal to Yoongi. Maybe it's because Yoongi was madly in love with her.

 Maybe it's because Yoongi was madly in love with her

They were sitting side by side. Yn was looking outside the window. It seemed she was thinking something. The bus took a road outside of the city.
They were silent (They both are introverts as the author). Then a message popped up to Yoongi's phone.
"Hyung don't forget to hold hands. Girls like it a lot."
"Holding hands!!! No no it's not my cup of tea.", Yoongi thought.
"It's my grandparents place", suddenly Yn spoke.
"I used to go to there on my school breaks."

The ride was almost for an hour. Yn share a lot about the place, about her grandparents, how they used to pamper her, how she used to love them, play with them, how they left her when she was in her elementary school. Yoongi was listening everything. He didn't realize when his hand went over hers. She didn't react. It was clear that they were comfortable with each others.

Finally the bus stopped at it's destination. Yn took Yoongi to her grandparents house. It was an old empty house.
"No one lives here now. After my grandparent's demise we came here few times. But now you know all. We can't come here. I wish the days could back."
Yoongi noticed her watery eyes.
"We will come here together whenever we'll get time.", Yoongi stated. He placed his hand on Yn's shoulder.