Chapter 11

Yoongi and Yn looked around the house. Then she took him to some places with which she has beautiful memories. Yoongi was enjoying Yn's company. He never had spent this long with her. Also Yn never had spoken about her personal life before this. She was sharing her memories, nostalgias with her one and only friend. After a long, she got some time for herself. And Yoongi was the closest in her universe.
Yn took Yoongi to a field where she used to play with the neighborhood children. The place was a bit uneven. So Yn forwarded her hand to Yoongi, which he accepted shyly.

They were roaming around the place for few hours now. They came near a vendor. He was selling something on his cycling.
"Uncle give us two please.", Yn said to the vendor.
"You know Yoongi, I used to come here everyday whenever I came to this place. That time the vendor was an old man, most probably father of this uncle."
The vendor handed over two stick ice-creams to them.
"Jungkook told me girls don't like ice-creams on first date!", thought Yoongi.
"Yummy!!! This is as tasty as before.", Yn explained.
Yoongi had a bite and got shocked.
"It's not an ice-cream!"
"It's a hand made chocolate Yoongi. I have cold intolerance. I can't tolerate ice-creams. My mother used to buy me this chocolate from here."

The day passed by like this. They had their lunch at a not so crowded restaurant. Yn shared many things like her favorite foods, and many more. Yoongi was enjoying her company the best. He was truly happy, happy to think that he could able to become a person with whom Yn can share her little details.

The sun was about to set. Yn and Yoongi were sitting side by side near a little lake. The view was mesmerizing.

"Yoongi", Yn broke the silence

"Hmm", Yoongi hummed.
"The time passed really quick, isn't it?", Yn explained.
Yoongi didn't reply.
"Who knows when you are gonna spend time like this again", Yn whispered. But it was enough for Yoongi to hear.
"Real soon. I haven't told you anything about myself yet.", Yoongi stated.
Yn smiled and said, "It's okay to take time. I know you'll tell me everything when the right time comes."

In this kind of light and darkness, the surroundings were looking magical. They both were looking into each other's eyes. Maybe this is what love feels like. You don't have to speak much, show much. All the feelings can be exchanged through an invisible thread, just by looking into each other's eyes.

Suddenly Yn's phone buzzed. They both startled.
"Sorry it's a false alarm", Yn stated.
"It's okay. I think we should go back now or you'll get late", Yoongi said.
"Hmm"
They rode onto the return bus. Yn were looking outside the window. Yoongi gently put his hand over hers. Yn felt butterflies in her stomach. She slowly entangled their fingers and put her head on Yoongi's shoulder closing her eyes.