Chapter 5

"Is someone missing me?", a voice interrupted their conversation.
All the girls present there started screaming at the top of their lungs. Yn got startled at first but then she noticed the cause. Jungkook, the captain of the sport's team, the heartthrob of the college, was standing there. All the girls circles him and tried to talk to him. Yn was being impatient.
"Mr. Jungkook, if you are done with entertaining your fangirls, could we please start practicing? We are waiting for your partner selection for last half an hour.", Yn asked.
"Are you dying to become my partner, beautiful?", Jungkook stated.
"Not at all."
"Then?"
"The student representative is not letting me to go because of your selection. Please do it fast. I really have much important works to do."

Yn really meant that. She couldn't able to do her work properly at the coffee shop. Because of Yoongi, the owner didn't say a word to Yn about this matter. But somehow she is filling guilty. Yoongi had done so much to her without anything in return. Her education, her job, everything is because of him. The salary, she gets, is more that it should be. Yn knows very well that it's also because of Yoongi. That's why she doesn't want to take advantage of it. But because of this stupid thing she is being late to her work.
Her thoughts got interrupted by the student representative's announcement.
"Now, the most awaited thing has come. All the participants will perform a particular piece and Jungkook will select from them. So let's start."

Everyone started there performance one by one. After few students, it was Yn's turn. She performed the piece she had been given by the student representative.
"May I leave now. I really have important things to do.", Yn asked.
"Yes yes you can leave. Jk will not gonna select you anyway.", said another fangirl of his.
"Thank God.", Yn told and left the place with the permission of the student representative.

She rushed to the coffee shop. There was already a customer waiting.
"Sorry sir. I got stuck in my college. Your order..." she got halted by noticing the customer's face. "Yoongi"
Yoongi flashed his signature gummy smile.
"You're not gonna listen to me Yn. I told you it'll be fine if you couldn't able to come here. You're stressing yourself.", he continued.
"Not at all. It's my happy place. Also I knew you're gonna come.", Yn smiled.
Then they chatted for sometime. Yoongi also drove Yn to her house.

The next day when Yn went to the college, she noticed something off. The girls, participating in the singing event, most precisely Jk's fangirls, were acting gloomy.
"What happened to them?", Yn asked one of her classmates.
"They are heart broken. Jk didn't choose them as his partner.", the girl stated.
"How sad!", Yn told sarcastically. "Then who did he choose?"
"You"
"What!!!"