Chapter 6

Jungkook, popularly known as Jk, is one of the students in Yn's college. There is nothing he can't do. He is always the topper in anything he does. He is a scholar, he is excellent at sports, marital arts. Anyone could be confused his art works with any renowned artist. His singing ability is just dope. He is a genius performer too. Everybody calls him "The Golden Boy".
About his look and physic, every girl, near and far, drools over him.

But what about him? Is there anyone, whom he drools over? Yes, there is... Yn.
For Jungkook, it was love at first site. He never believed in this love at first site thing. But he himself did this. It wasn't his fault at all. Who told the girl to be this much pure? There are always some girls, roaming around him. He never gave a look at them. Then why this time? Why did he look at her eyes? The eyes, deep as pacific ocean, was like calling him to jump onto it. And the face, the innocent, baby face. And her voice. It was like running the knife through the butter.
"No Jungkook, you can't let any girl to rule over you like this.", he talked to himself.

After seeing her for the first time, and listening to her voice, Jungkook started daydreaming. He couldn't able to sleep that night. At first he denied his feelings but after thinking a lot he concluded that he really wants to meet her again. He wanted to talk to her, wanted to spend time with her. She wasn't like other girls who fangirls on him. So in the morning the first thing he decided was to select her as his singing partner.

Now, as it is mandatory to participate in this competition, Yn couldn't help but agree to Jungkook. The practice session for the group performance was almost done. So Jungkook decided to practice with Yn in person, as it was a surprise performance.
They got 2-3 days to practice in person. In between that Jungkook tried to flirt with Yn a little (obviously in limit) but Yn being Yn didn't entertain him. This side of Yn attracts Jungkook more. But Yn never misbehaved with Jungkook. Everything was going smooth.

Time skip : The day before the competition

It was the day before the competition. Yn took leave early from her practice session. She wanted to go to her workplace. It was around the closing time. Yn was getting impatient. "Won't he come today?", she thought. She almost lost hope when the ringing of the bell announced the arrival of a customer. Yes, as she thought, it was Yoongi.
"Someone is late today.", said Yn.
"I see, someone was eagerly waiting for me.", Yoongi teased.
"Don't tease me Yoongi. I thought you won't come today.", Yn complained.
"Why won't I? When I know someone will be gonna miss me."
Yn's cheeks were getting crimson. She went to her bag and took a card from there.
"Tomorrow is the competition. I'm gonna perform after ages. I'll be expecting you.", Yn handed over the card to Yoongi.
"I'll definitely gonna cheer for you, heart"