Chapter 21

"Yn!!!"
"Yes hyung Yn. The girl from my college, who sang with me on our inter-college competition. I told you right? Her father was bedridden for ages. His health deteriorated so her mother along with one of their neighbors was going to the hospital hyung, when they met an accident. Her father wasn't alive when police took them to the hospital. Her mother stayed for few hours after that. It was her last wish. She requested me to marry Yn. I was hesitant hyung but she was taking her last breath. She left us right after I put vermillion on Yn. Hyung, you tell me, what did I do if I didn't marry her. How could I wanted her mother to suffer when I love her madly!"
"You love her madly!!!", Yoongi whispered.
"Hyung did you say something?"
"Huh?! Yes... you... you did the right thing kook. You did right. Kook, I'll talk to you later."

Yoongi cut the call immediately. Jungkook thought that maybe he got to do some work as he was returning home. But if he could sense the turmoil inside Yoongi. Yoongi was dying inside. Yn is his only love. But now, now she is his brother's wife. Does she know about Jungkook’s identity? Does she know Yoongi is Jungkook’s own elder brother? After coming back how could he face Yn? How could the two live under the same roof?

On the other hand, Jungkook planned a house party for both Yn. He thought if Yn could meet few people, she could able to clear her mind a little. Also Yoongi is coming. Jungkook believed that his hyung will clear Yn's mind anyhow.
"Hyung is a magician. He will do something for certain that will make Yn normal like before.", Jungkook thought.
If he got to know that Yn's life is going to break down again.

Time skip to the party

J

ungkook had invited few close friends of both of him and Yoongi. They were congratulating Jungkook and Yn on their marriage. Yn was looking better that day. She wasn't smiling but she was talking to the guests, not acting like the Yn from few days before, who used to look still at nowhere.
"Yn!", Jungkook called her.
"Hmm", Yn hummed looking at him.
"Yn, you should talk more like this. What happened in the past wasn't on your hands. I know it's difficult to act like before but you should at least try. You have to live Yn, for your own, for me.", Jungkook tried to cheer her up.
Yn didn't reply. She just nodded. Jungkook heard sound of a car indicating Yoongi's arrival.

"Yn, before starting our new life, I wanna introduce you with someone special. I adore this person the most. I respect this person the most."

A man in his early 30s entered the room.
"Yn, meet my elder brother, Yoo..."
"Yoongi!!!", Yn stood up from her seat.
"Did you know each other?", Jungkook asked not understanding her.
"Some old encounter.", Yoongi replied with a smile.