Chapter 18

Yn listened Yoongi's words. She didn't go to work and just studied for the last exam. As Yn couldn't take money from Yoongi without work, so he arranged a special scholarship as Yn had high marks in the last year's exams. The whole month Yn used to study and take care of her parents.
After taking the final exam, they got some free times before the result out. So Yn again started to work at the cafe.

Meanwhile, after the exam, Jungkook started to work on few musical projects as he is really fond of music. He contacted Yn few times to participate in some programs with him as well. Yn had promised Yoongi that she would take her dream seriously. So she agreed to Jungkook.

Oneday Yn and Jungkook was returning from their program at night. It was already late for Yn to return home. So Jungkook insisted her to drive her home. Yn agreed to him.
When Jungkook was dropping Yn home, he came to know about Yn's situation, about her parents.
"That's why Yn told me, I would never think of her situation. She is really struggling a lot.", Jungkook thought.
The respect he had for Yn, increased in many times.

Another day after coming back from her work, Yn noticed Jungkook in her house. He was talking and laughing with her parents.
"Oh Yn, you came back. Look who has come? You never told us that you got a friend in college!", Yn's mother asked her.
"Jungkook!!! Why are you here?", Yn asked.
"I came here to ask you if you could participate in the singing event the day after tomorrow. You weren't here so I started talking to uncle and aunty.", Jungkook replied.
Jungkook then took a leave from there. Yn's mother told him to come again.
"He is a good guy. Is he close to you?", Yn's mother asked.
"We are good friends.", Yn stated.

After that night Jungkook used to come to Yn's place often. He used to spend time with her parents.
"Jungkook, I think you shouldn't come this often.", Yn said oneday.
"Yn, I know why are you saying this. Don't worry. I'm not a person to judge anyone for their economical background. I love to spend time with your parents. Moreover, I've forgotten my parents face."
The last sentence he almost whispered.
"Jungkook, your parents..."
"They left me way before I started talking."
Somehow, this reminded Yn of Yoongi. Yn never stopped Jungkook to come to her house again.

Like this time was passing by. The result day had come. Yn and Jungkook both became topper in their respective subjects.
"Yn, let's celebrate this.", Jungkook proposed.
"Kookie, you know I don't like celebration.", Yn said.
"I know that baby."
"Jungkook!!!"
"I was just kidding. I wanna celebrate it in your house. Your parents will be happy if we celebrate together."

He was right. But Yn wanted to celebrate with Yoongi first.
Yoongi wasn't present there. He had to go on a business trip for 10-15 days. He had congratulated Yn on video call though.
"I'll celebrate with Yoongi, when he will come. But for now we can have a little home party with my parents along with Jungkook.", Yn thought.

So they spent the whole evening together. Yn's parents were happy after a long time. It made Yn happy too.
After Jungkook returned home, Yn's mother asked her.
"Jungkook is really a good guy. We like him. What do you think about him?"
"What do I have to think?", Yn asked not understanding her mother's words.

"Your father and I will like to have him as our son-in-law."