Chapter 26

After Yoongi and Yn came back to the dining hall, Jungkook went near Yoongi.
"Hyung, Yn gave you your favorite songs as gift, so I wanna give you something too.", Jungkook smiled.
"Another gift!", Yoongi surprised.
Jungkook handed over a bottle of whiskey to his brother. "Here it is."
It is from Yoongi's favorite brand.

Jungkook is adult now so Yoongi allowed him to drink with him.
"Yn, please join us.", Jungkook requested.
"I never drank before Kook.", Yn replied.
"It's okay. Just have little. We are here so don't worry."

Yn didn't deny him after. The three were enjoying the night. Yoongi was blissful as he got to celebrate with the two most important human in his life. Yn was feeling relaxed too. They were chit-chatting.
But there was Jungkook, with his keen observation. He was carefully sipping from his glass not to get drunk. But Yn's whiskey started working its job. She didn't realize when she started addressing Yoongi as "Yoon".

Jungkook noticed. He was noticing everything from the morning. The way Yn was excited for Yoongi's birthday, the perfect gift, the behavior and the most important thing, "Yoon". Jungkook could able to connect the dots now.

The morning after the celebration came with hangover. Jungkook was sober. So after waking up he started making hangover soup for both Yn and Yoongi.
"Take this Yn. You'll feel good.", Jungkook told Yn who was suffering from headache.
"I'm sorry Kook.", Yn nervously smiled. "Did I make myself embarrassed?"
"No Yn. You did nothing.", Jungkook smiled.
Yoongi also came after few minutes.
Jungkook cleared his throat and said, "Yn, after many years we did enjoy the family time. Don't you think we should make this time more?"
"Yes Kook. I'll try my best to make this environment happy.", Yn replied.
"Yn, I have a plan to make our time more happy.", Jungkook announced.
"Another celebration?", Yoongi asked.
"Yes hyung. But this time you have to help us.", Jungkook stated.
"Okay. Tell me what you want.", Yoongi asked.
"Yn, won't it be great if hyung get married?"

"Marriage!"
"Yes Yn. Hyung has a girlfriend. Hyung tell Yn please."
Yoongi and Yn both got freezed for sometime. Jungkook smiled a little.
"Hyung you didn't introduce me with her. It's not fair. Introduce her with us. I and Yn will talk to her about your marriage.", he said.
"Jungkookahh, leave it now. I'll talk to you later on this.", Yoongi replied.
"No hyung. Why are delaying things? Tell me what's the matter."
Jungkook was stubborn. Yoongi had no choice but speak. But he couldn't tell him the truth.
"Jungkookahh, I can't introduce her to you. We broke up.", he made a story.
Jungkook smiled internally and thought, "So I'm right."

Time skip to few days

The three were having their breakfast on one morning, when Jungkook’s phone started ringing.
"Hello... Oh it's ready! Thank you so much", Jungkook spoke over the phone and cut the call after it.
"Jungkookahh, is everything okay?", Yoongi asked.
"Yes hyung."
They completed their breakfast then.
Yn went to do the daily chores, Yoongi started doing some work on his laptop, when the door bell rang.
Jungkook went to open the door and got some parcel.

"Hyung, Yn, please come here.", Jungkook called them.
"What happened Kook?", Yoongi asked him.
"Let Yn come.", Jungkook said.
Yn came in a moment there.
"What happened Kook?", she asked.
"I wanna give you something."

Jungkook handed over the parcel to Yn. She didn't get what he was trying to do.
"What is it Kook?", she asked.
"Open it.", Jungkook stated.
"I should get going.", Yoongi was trying to go from there as he thought he shouldn't stay in a couple's matter but Jungkook stopped him.
Yn opened the package. There was an envelope. Yn opened it and immediately her eyes got bigger.
"Kook, this... this...", she was shaking out of nervousness.
Yoongi got curious and worried at the same time. So he asked, "What is it?"
"A... a divorce paper"

[My dear readers, the story is going to its climax. So before it goes into any specific ending, the author wants to know your opinions. What kinda end do you all want? A happy ending with Yoongi? A happy ending with Jungkook? Or something else. Please feel free to comment. The author will make the ending after taking your opinions. Happy reading 😊]