Chapter 8

The time for the result has come. (Any guess who won the trophy? Obviously Jk and Yn) As everyone thought, Jk and Yn won the trophy. Yn was beyond happy. She excused herself from everyone for a little and went searching for Yoongi. Yn searched everywhere but didn't get him. Finally she found him on a lonely corridor.

"You are here and I'm searching for you every corner", Yn huffed.
"Congratulations", Yoongi flashed his gummy smile.
"Thanks to you I came here. You owe me." Yn stated.
After a pause Yoongi said, "You should go to your classmates Yn. They are maybe celebrating."
"I'm more interested on celebrating this with you", Yn stated.
"Someone is being bold", Yoongi told being shy.
"No Yoongi. I'm serious. You did a lot for me and my family without anything in return. I could never be able to pay you back with anything. I just wanna celebrate my little joy with my one and only friend. Don't you give me this opportunity?", Yn explained everything.

"Friend", this word is most significant to Yn in this moment. Why? Because since childhood she noticed that everyone surrounding her is either classmate or seat mate or just a mare acquaintance but not a friend. Her one and only friend is Yoongi. Who is continuously helping her to live. Who is like the shadow to her. Yoongi also knows the weight of the word. Somehow he felt an immense happiness for this word. In his life, he experienced a lot too. Never he got someone to help him, to stand by his side like today he is with Yn.

"Yoongi?", Yn cut him in between his thoughts.
"I think I should go now", Yn said being a little down.
Yoongi sensed that. "When are you wanna treat me?", he continued.
Yn flashed her smile. "Tomorrow? I don't wanna take more leaves from my work."
"As your order ma'am".
They both started laughing.

~~ring ring~~
Yoongi's phone started buzzing.
"Yn, I have to pick up this call"
"It's okay Yoongi. I'm taking my leave too."
"I'll pick you up tomorrow then"
"Okay"
"Bye"
"Bye"
Yn took her leave and went from there. Yoongi was looking to Yn's figure from her back. He was smiling ear to ear.
~~ring ring~~
His phone buzzed again.

[Over the call]
"Hello"
"Yaahhh... Yoongiaahh, why aren't you pick up your phone? Where are you?"
"I... I'm out for a work"
"You always do that. Come home fast, I've important things to tell you"
"I'm coming"

Yoongi told this, putting his phone far from his ear as the speaker was almost screaming over the phone. The whole ride to his house, Yoongi was smiling continuously.
"I wanna told you so many things Yn, but couldn't. I'll share those with you, tomorrow.", he thought himself.
In the meantime, he reached his house. He carefully opened the front door.

"Yaahhh... Yoongi... How dare you to be late! That too after ignoring my calls!"
"Yaahhh... Jungkook... How dare you to call your elder brother by his name!"
The both men bursted into laughter.