Chapter 12

"Hyung did you both kiss?"
It was the 100th time Jungkook asked this question to Yoongi.
"Jungkookahh! Don't forget that I'm 4 year elder than you!"
"Yoongiahh! Age is just a number."
They both were bickering since Yoongi returned from that not so date kinda date. Jungkook was hella interested to know about what did they do on the date and so on. And after hearing that the most introvert guy of this time held hand of a girl, Jungkook suspected that they might kiss too.

That night spent by the brothers' laughter and bickering. After Yoongi went to sleep, Jungkook started thinking.
"Hyung got his dream girl. Now when you are gonna come to my life, sweetheart?"
His lips moved upward remembering the girl of his dreams, Yn.

Time skip : Few days after the date

It was a random day. Yn was in her class room. One of their teacher came and started to take their attendances. After that she announced, "A new student is gonna join you for this semester. I want you all to welcome him with clapping. Come here."
A boy, same age as Yn, entered through the doorway of the classroom. All of the students started hooting.
"Aah! Stop everyone. And you, introduce yourself.", the teacher ordered.
"Hello everyone. My name is Jungkook. I'm joining you for this semester. Nice to meet you all."
Everyone started hooting again.
"Stop everyone. Jungkookshi, select a seat and be seated.", the teacher stated.
"

That one?", Jungkook pointed the seat right next to Yn's.
"Okay go there. Ynshi, Jungkookshi will be your desk partner from today.", the teacher said.
Yn nodded.
"Hi", Jungkook smiled.
"Hello", Yn said not returning his smile.

The class finished after some lessons. Yn was preparing her notebooks for next class. Jungkook cleared his throat.
"I'm Jungkook", Jungkook said forwarding his right hand.
"Jungkook, we met before. And as per my knowledge, the next class is not for you. Or you change your whole educational stream?", Yn stated.
"Are you still mad at me Yn?"
"Should I be?"
"Then why aren't you replying me?"
"Because we met before and we know each other's name. And I'm also not good at making friends.", the last line Yn almost whispered.
"Then start from me", Jungkook gave a big, bunny smile and forwarded his hand again.
Yn can't help but took his hand.
"I'm Jungkook. Sport Physiology major."
"I'm Yn. Psychology major."
Jungkook again gave his bunny smile.
"Why are you taking Nutrition class then? Don't say it's for me.", Yn asked.
[Readers may think why Yn are talking with Jungkook like these. It's because when they both were singing partners Jungkook used to flirt with Yn a little. It was in limit like friends always do. So, Yn never mind it thinking Jungkook as little too friendly or extrovert.]
Jungkook got shy a little but somehow controlled his shyness in front of Yn.
"Yn, don't forget that we also need to study Nutrition for Sports Physiology.", Jungkook stated.
"Oh! I'm sorry.", Yn replied.

"Don't be sorry Yn, because you are absolutely right. I'm taking this class just to be in touch with you.", Jungkook told himself in mind.