Chapter 33

Jiyun drove Jungkook to a renowned restaurant. They entered there.
"Order your favorites. Don't hesitate.", Jiyun said to Jungkook.
"Think carefully noona. I might not seem but I'm a total foody.", Jungkook playfully said.
"Don't hesitate, just order whatever you want.", Jiyun assured.
"Are you thinking to spend your full month salary on me, noona?", Jungkook asked.
"Anything for you.", Jiyun replied.

"Are you anyhow flirting with me?", Jungkook looked at Jiyun.
"Flirting with a baby like you!!!"
"Ah... noona... don't start again. I'm not a baby."
"Baby for me."
"Okay okay... I'm surrendering."

Jungkook ordered some dishes he likes. After the waiter left from there, Jiyun cleared her throat.
"Jungkook, may I ask something?"
"Yes, noona. Ask."
"Jungkook, you might think me that I'm crossing my limits. But as a therapist, I am sensing something. Are you really fine?"
"I'm totally fit, noona."
"I'm not asking about your physical health, Jungkook. I can see that. I'm asking you about your mental health. Are you emotionally well?"

Jungkook was shocked by the question. He didn't expect her to ask this.
"Noona, I'm not getting what are you saying."
"You are getting it Jungkook. You absolutely are. Tell me... I can read your eyes Jungkook. They are begging for help. Please let me help you."

Jiyun put her hands on top of Jungkook’s hands. There was something in her voice. It always is. Jungkook couldn't hold himself in front of her. Someone from inside was requesting him to open up. He needs someone to open up... someone to share the pain he is bearing... someone as a shelter to his inner child.

So... Jungkook opened up. He told her everything... about his past... his childhood... how Yoongi raised him... how he met Yn... how he fall in love with her... how he came to know about her and Yoongi's love... their marriage... everything.

Time Skip : Few hours

Tears were flowing from Jungkook’s eyes. Jiyun didn't stop him. He needs this. After sometime Jiyun held Jungkook’s hands again.
"You did absolutely great, Jungkook. Not anyone can do this. But the thing you are doing right now, is wrong.", Jiyun said.
"What it is noona?", Jungkook asked.
"Yn is still in your mind Jungkook."
"She isn't noona."
"She is... she is everywhere Jungkook. If she wasn't in your mind you wouldn't sing that song."

Jiyun paused for awhile. Then again started.
"Look Jungkook... Yoongi and Yn love each other. That's why you divorsed Yn and made them to marry. She is your sister-in-law now. Now if you still think about her all the time, it won't become any help to their relationship. If you think about her all the time, it will clearly show on your face, your act... Could they able to live peacefully knowing your state? Won't they feel guilty, all the time? I know Jungkook it isn't easy to unlove someone you cherish and love. But atleast you can try to stop getting hurt... Atleast for them."

Jiyun stopped. Jungkook was listening everything.
"Then what should I do noona?"
"You should shift your focus. You should concentrate on you, your singing. You are a wonderful singer Jungkook. You should give all of your energy to this. Who can say, you could become someone known by the whole world!"

Jiyun was right. Jungkook realized that she was telling this for his good. He nodded a little.
"Okay baby Jungkook. No more talk. Let's eat. I'm starving."

They had their dinner after that. They also chatted about this and that.
Finally Jiyun drove him to his house. They came outside the car.
"Thank you so much noona. Thank you for understanding me.", Jungkook smiled.
"It's my duty. Take care of yourself okay?", Jiyun stated.
They were standing near the car silently. The silence was so soothing.

"Noona, can I hug you just for once?", Jungkook asked hesitantly.
Jiyun smiled and took him into her embrace. Jungkook closed his eyes. After so many days, he got the warmth, he was craving for.