Chapter 23

"Jungkook I wanna say something."
After over hearing the conversation between Jungkook and Yoongi, Yn decided to talk to Jungkook. If she agreed to the honeymoon thing then she wouldn't be able to come out from this marriage.

"Tell me Yn what do you want to say.", Jungkook smiled.
"Jungkook I accidentally overheard the conversation between you and your brother. We can't go to honeymoon Kook.", Yn stated.
"Why Yn? It could help you to come out from the trauma.", Jungkook tried to convince her.
"It's now about that Kook. Do you remember when you confessed to me and I told you I can't never reciprocate your feelings! Do you remember?", Yn asked.

Jungkook can remember it clearly because it was first time he got heart broken.
"I do remember Yn. I know that you don't reciprocate my feelings, but..."
"I love someone Kook.", Yn cut his words in middle.
"I love someone else. That's why I can't reciprocate your feelings. I could easily hide it from you Kook, but I don't want to cheat you. A fake honeymoon won't hurt me but you Kook."

It was the second time Jungkook felt heart broken. But he tried his best to not to show that.
"Why didn't you say this before Yn. I would never agree to this marriage if I knew you were someone else's. I did wrong to you, I did wrong to the person you love."
"Kook, it's not your fault. Don't think yourself guilty. I didn't get the chance to share this. But this time... I'm really sorry Kook but I can't go to honeymoon with you."

There was silence after that. Both of them were at loss. After sometime Jungkook broke the silence.
"Yn, who is the lucky guy?", Jungkook tried to smile but his heart was aching so badly.
"It doesn't matter now Kook.", Yn sadly smiled.
"It do matter Yn. Tell me his name. I'll talk to him. I'll make sure that he doesn't think you wrong.", Jungkook assured.
"He would never except me again Kook. He won't except someone's wife. He is a man of his words. He won't let the marriage break.", Yn stated.
"I... What should I do now?", Jungkook became puzzled but again said, "How about talking to hyung? My hyung has solution for everything Yn. He can do magic. I'm sure he will do something."

Jungkook rushed to Yoongi. Yn smiled sadly.
"Your brother can do nothing in this matter Kook. Just nothing."