44.

"Let's get Lando in" I said, pressing Will's button. He nodded, immediately putting the message through to Lando.

On big difference between Mercedes and Mclaren was definitely that they didn't doubt me.

Mclaren just trusted me.

But Lando did not.

"Tires are fine" Lando said over the radio.

I was tired of this, he always tried to do his own thing. So I normally wouldn't do this, but I felt as if I needed to do this with Lando.

"You better box, Norris" I said as I pressed his button.

"Only if you give me a hard" he said, followed by a little laugh.

Can't believe he just said that.

Will turned his head to me, frowning. Guess he didn't believe it either.

I bet they were definitely gonna air this radio message.

I was debating if I should answer something, but I decided against it. Didn't want to start even more rumors.

But he did come in after that, didn't give him hard tires though.

That's not what he meant anyways.

"It's a little wet, Knox" Lando said. Will immediately looked at me, took his headset off. "What's going on?"

"I don't really know" I shrugged.

"Nothing to really worry about Lando" Will said, pressing Lando's button. "But what does Knox think?" He answered.

I sighed, pressing his button again. "Knox thinks the same"

He didn't answer, not immediately though, so I thought he finally got the hint.

"I wish it was a little bit more wet, Knox. I like playing in the wet"

Guess I was wrong.

The PR team was definitely having an emergency meeting already.

"Just focus on the race, Lando" I answered.

"Okay Taura"

And fortunately, he stopped after that.

Lando finished second, wish was good. Very good even. 

"What was that all about?" Zak asked just as I was about to get up from the pitwall. "I got your boy on P2" I answered.

"You know what I'm talking about" he frowned.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Guess Lando likes to play in the wet?"

Quickly got up and walked back to the hospitality.

Didn't even want to watch the podium ceremony.

What was Lando doing? Everyone would love him for that, for being flirty and funny on the radio.

While they were gonna portray me as the bad one. The one with a boyfriend and still flirting with Lando.

I wasn't flirting, I was doing my damn job.

"What was that all about?" Quinn started laughing. "I-I honestly don't know what's wrong with him" I answered.

He was being so weird lately. Asking me what my favorite food and color was, flirting on the radio, taking me out on walks.

And taking Quinn to dinner?

"What do you think is wrong with him?" She smirked, looking at something behind me. "That's what bothering him" she whispered.

I looked behind me, Martin was walking up to me with a smile on his face.

"Good job baby" he said, kissing me quickly. "I have to go get ready, are you coming to watch it or are you tired?"

"No, I'll come" I smiled, but I actually just wanted to go back to my room and sleep.

But I didn't do that, because I wanted to support Martin.

So an hour later, I was standing behind Martin on stage, looking at how he was doing his thing. He was so talented.

"If you hurt him, I'll kill you" Max said as he stood next to me. "I won't hurt him Max" I sighed.

He tilted his head a little, handing me a beer. "Seems like you need it"

Yes I definitely did.

@MaxVerstappen1: Dutch duo is back! 🇳🇱

Liked by @MartinGarrix, @RedbullRacing, @TauraKnox and 483.649 others.

@TauraKnox: 🧡
@RedBullRacing: Two number ones!
@user1: Proud to be Dutch!
@user2: Adorable
@user3: but it's time someone else wins now