17.

Taura's POV

Walked on George's private plane the next day. Not that it was his private plane, I knew it wasn't.

Mercedes fixed it for him, for us. They wanted us to post pictures together - they weren't only using me for my brains.

But what surprised me was that they asked George to spend time with me.
Didn't they know he had a girlfriend?

If they wanted to start dating rumors than they better used Lewis for it, no?

Didn't matter anyways - we both knew what they wanted us to do and we were gonna do the exact opposite.

Post nothing at all but enjoy this private plane.

But he wasn't the only one on the plane, Lando was sitting with him as well.

Wasn't bothered by that because I invited Quinn as well, who took a seat next to George, leaving the seat next to Lando open.

For me.

As if they planned this.

"Didn't know you were part of the team" I said as I sat down next to Lando. "Oh, didn't know this was a plane only for Mercedes employees"

I rolled my eyes. Of course he didn't.

Didn't really want to talk to him, to no one for that matter. I had a headache, got a rash all over my body, and my back and neck were killing me.

Pretty sure he noticed that too because he looked at me with his head tilted.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I think I am just a bit stressed" I shrugged and scratched my arm, which he immediately grabbed and looked at it.

"Yeah that doesn't look good, do you have this all over your body?"

"Well yeah" I shrugged again. "It's just a rash"

"Show me your back" he said calmly. It wasn't a question, it was more like a demand.

"I'm not gonna show you my ba-"

"Show me, Knox"

I sighed, turned my back to him and pulled my shirt up just a little. Didn't want to flash George.

His hands brushed over my back and it made me shiver.
It was such a soft touch, caught me completely off guard.

"You've a rash all over your back" he said, softly as if he didn't want anyone else to hear.

"It's just stress" I tried to wave it off.

And his hands stayed a little too long on my skin, going more under my shirt up to my shoulders.

He pushed his fingers against my shoulders. "What are you doing?" I asked, not moving one inch though.

"Giving you a little massage to relieve your stress" he said.

Little did he know that his hands on my skin only gave me more stress.

But I let him, tried to relax, tried to enjoy his touches. Which I definitely did.

Don't know for how long he massaged me, but I enjoyed every second of it.

Turned back around to him, his lips curled up into a smile. "You're doing a great job Knox, you shouldn't be so stressed about it"

I narrowed my eyes. I didn't trust this. "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?"

Was he trying to distract me? What was his plan here?

"I don't know, I just know how stressful it can be, especially during your first season"

"Right" I said.

He was definitely up to something. I grabbed my headphones and just when I wanted to put them on and sleep through the whole flight he nudged me.

"You want to chill at my place tomorrow or something?" He asked.

"No?" I was caught by surprise and didn't think how harsh my answer probably sounded.
But why would he invite me to his place?

"No?" He repeated my answer.

"Why do you want me to chill at your place? Isn't your girlfriend gonna be there?"

I was confused to say the least.

"Yeah she probably will be" he mumbled. "Forget it"

And with that, our conversation ended then and there, for the rest of the flight. Which was a long flight might I add, but halfway through, we switched seats.

I sat down next to Quinn, but looked at him from time to time.
He was looking outside and I was looking at his face.

Tanned, blue eyes, dark hair. Exactly my type and lately he was being surprisingly nice.

He was never nice.

Had to find out what he was planning.

He turned his head, his eyes met mine and we just looked at each other for a while.
His lips curled up, just slightly and so did mine.

Maybe I was gonna take his offer after all.