46.

Lando left after a couple of kisses and a long cuddle session. We wanted to take it slow, even though we always took it slow.

Didn't want Zak to ask questions and to be all in our business.
Didn't want Oscar to think I would put Lando first.

I wasn't.

I still didn't feel great, but I decided to go to the paddock either way. There were only two more races left before the end of the season.

Mclaren was now third in the championship and they obviously wanted to end there as well.

Scanned my pass and walked in the paddock. Lando brushed his hand against mine as he ran passed me.

He looked behind him, winked at me with his cute smile.

I was wondering if we could ever make our relationship public, not that we had a relationship, not at all.

We just kissed last night, didn't mean that much.

Except that it meant everything.

Walked in the hospitality, Lando was no where to be seen so he probably already went to his driver's room to get changed.

"Taura, I'm happy you're feeling better" Zak greeted me with open arms. I was only gone for one day though.

"Yes me too" I smiled. "Lando asked me to give you this" he said, handing me a cup of coffee.

"Isn't he the cutest" I chuckled, but gratefully taking the coffee. "For some people so it seems" Zak answered.

Yes it wasn't the smartest move from Lando. Could he make it even more obvious?

"He probably just wants me to give him the best strategy" I tried to shrug it off.

"Sure" Zak said before walking away.

And not much later, when I was sitting down with my coffee, trying to work on the strategy, Lando walked downstairs.

Already wearing his racing suit.

He walked to me, the biggest smile on his face, put his hand on the back of my chair and leaned to me, trying to kiss me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, putting my hand against his chest.

"I am trying to kiss you?" He said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I thought we were gonna keep it private for now?" I asked, almost whispered.

"Never said that" he shrugged, trying to kiss me again. "Lando.." I groaned, pushing him away a little.

"What's the matter? I will keep it private, just not a secret" he said, sitting down next to me.

"I don't want people to think I'm using you, or used you to get this job" I said.

He chuckled at that, pulling my chair closer to him. "They won't think that, because you're the best" he bit his lower lip as he looked at my lips and back in my eyes. "They might think I'm using you though"

He chuckled, but I didn't. I didn't think it was funny at all. They won't think he was using me, not at all.

"Look Taura, I made the mistake of not claiming you before and I'm not making that mistake anymore" he said, his eyes staying on mine.

"But if you want to keep it between us for now, then I will respect that too" he got up, letting his fingers brush against my back. "You don't know what you're missing though"

He laughed as he walked away.

I shook my head with a smile on my face, little fucker always knew exactly what he was doing.

But my eyes met Zak's eyes and he wasn't looking too happy about what he just saw.

And that's exactly why I wanted to keep it a secret for now.

Powerlessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें