8.

Lando's POV

"What are we gonna do today Lando?" Keeley asked as she sat down next to me on the couch.

I shrugged. "Nothing?"

I knew she wasn't gonna like my answer, she always wanted to do something.

"You're such a grandpa, let's grab lunch or something"

I groaned, tried not to but I couldn't help myself. "Fine"

"And let's take the Mclaren, I like that car"

Of course she did.

But we did as she asked, took the Mclaren and went out to lunch. I was sure this was gonna feed the rumors even more.

But for some reason, I didn't really care.

"Can I come to the next race with you?" She asked.

Wasn't really what I've had planned but it could be fun.

"You wanna come to Jeddah?"

She nodded. "Just want to support you. Does that surprise you?"

"Just thought you would rather come to Miami or Vegas"

She put her hand on mine. "No Lando, I want to support you whenever I can, don't matter where it is"

"Well uh-" I had to admit that I didn't expect this answer from her. "Then I would love to have you there"

"Yay" she smiled, intertwining our fingers.

I couldn't help but smile as I looked at her. She was honestly beautiful. I always thought that.

Also thought that she wasn't serious about me, that I was just someone she spend time with when her and her ex broke up again.

I was fine with that.

But we spend more and more time together, got more attached to her than I liked to admit.

"Let's go back?" She asked, tilted her head a little. "Yes okay" I nodded.

We spend the rest of the day watching movies together, she cooked for us, made it romantic.

She was doing everything that a girlfriend would do, but she wasn't my girlfriend.

She was just trying to make her ex jealous, right?

"I had such a fun day with you" she said, snuggling up to me on the couch.

I wrapped my arms around her, as in a reflex. "Me too"

She put her head on my chest, and I was praying she couldn't hear how fast my heart was beating.
Even though I didn't want to admit it, I also couldn't hide it anymore.

I was starting to like this girl.

She put her chin on my chest, looking up at me with a smirk. Okay she definitely heard how fast my heart was beating.. for her.

"Are you nervous?" She smiled, sitting up a little. "I-uh-no"

"You make me nervous too-" she said, and before I knew it, she pressed her lips against mine. Her body pressed against my body.

Her tongue brushed against mine, her hand went under my shirt.

We ended the night kissing, touching and ended up in my bed, doing other things as well.

Didn't really expect it if I was honest, but I also wasn't gonna complain. Never thought a girl like her, would like someone like me.

I didn't want to become too close to her, or even like her at all.

Because I kinda knew she was gonna break my heart.

But it was too late - I was all in, my heart was all in with her.

"You're so handsome" she mumbled, wrapped her arms around me and fell asleep next to me.

Fuck - yes I was definitely all in.