37.

Lando's POV

Hated to see Knox and Garrix together. Especially since they both looked so serious about the other one.

Thought Knox was just trying to make me jealous, by dating one of my best friends.

Wanted to call her out on that, but seeing them together, her looking at him like she used to look at me, made me realize she wasn't doing this to make me jealous.

She genuinely likes him.

And he was mesmerized by her too.

She did that to you. She sucked you right in, made you fall way too soon, way too hard.
Got you thinking about spending your life with her.

Got you thinking about no one else.

So I didn't blame him for claiming her the way he did.

Wish I did that too.

Spend a few days with them now and I hated how good they looked.
Laughed together, she went with him every night to support him, his friends were becoming her friends.

And worst of all, she never secretly looked at me, trying to find my eyes in a crowded room.

I noticed that because I was looking at her a lot.

Luckily tonight was the last night before we had to go back, before the season would start again.

With her busy schedule and his crazy schedule, I knew they weren't gonna last.

Walked in the kitchen, saw Bambi's friend making coffee.

"Hi..-" forgot her name again. Why did she have such a difficult name to remember?

"Hi Lando" she said, leaning against the kitchen counter. "How are you?"

I just shrugged my shoulders. Watching the girl you love fall for someone else was pretty heartbreaking.

"They're cute right?" I nodded at Martin and Taura, who were laying on the couch together, laughing about something on his phone.

"Yeah they actually are" she said calmly.

"Does she actually like him or is she just pretending?" I asked, standing next to her.

She immediately turned her head to me. "Why would she pretend to like him?"

I shrugged again.

"This isn't about you Lando, besides, you're doing everything to keep her away from you" she nodded at Keeley who was sitting in front of a mirror, fixing her make up for the millionth time today.

"I fought for her, and she ran off to date one of my best friends" Wasn't talking about Keeley obviously because she didn't matter at all.

"At least she knows your friends names..." she looked at me, eyebrow raised.

Fuck.

"I know your name" I shrugged, looking away.

Please don't ask me your nam-

"What's my name then?"

I looked at her, narrowed my eyes. Knox told me her name so many times before, but I just couldn't seem to remember it.

"Exactly" she snorted. "Martin knows my name, because he cares about her. Genuinely cares"

"I do too"

"Do you? Or do you just think she's hot?"

"Both"

As if Martin didn't think she was drop dead gorgeous.

"Okay" she nodded. "What's her favorite color? Does she have siblings? Does she have fears? What are her tattoos about?"

Bambi's friend was right. I was nailed to the ground, she had me speechless because I knew the answer to none of her questions.

"Think about that, Lando" she chuckled. "But first, learn my name if you want to impress her"

That couldn't be too hard, remembering was gonna be the hardest part.

"Oh and..-" she turned her head to me before walking away. "Dump that girl of yours"

That was gonna be the easiest part.