34.

Taura's POV

I was so happy that it was finally summer break. Too much has been going on lately and I was happy to have a little break.

Away from the paddock, away from Formula 1. 

Zak fixed everything with Toto as he promised so I would join Mclaren after the summer break.

Was gonna be very awkward considering how Lando and I ended, if we even started in the first place.

But I wasn't gonna think about that right now. I was gonna think about absolutely nothing for a few weeks.

I was just gonna enjoy myself.

We traveled to Ibiza. Were already staying here for a few days, but it was absolutely perfect.

Went out to do fun things or just chill at the pool in the day, went out to party at night.
Safe to say, we didn't have much sleep.

And tonight wasn't any different. Martin had to play in Ushuaia almost every night, so we all went with him.

Free drinks, free access and partying behind the stage were definitely big perks.
Not that it was necessary because most of the time, we were just dancing in the crowd with everyone else.

"Oh my God, I absolutely love this life" Quinn laughed, one drink in her hand, her other arm around me.

"Taurs definitely picked the right guy" Romeo laughed.

They both knew what happened between Lando and I, because I told them pretty much everything.

They were still confused about the part were we became Knox and Norris again.

I wondered for a few weeks if I made the right decision to accuse him of not breaking up with Keeley,

I wasn't doubting my decisions anymore after seeing her picture.
He never broke up with her, was just playing around with me.

Or he did break up, but immediately ran back to her after our fight. Either way, he was downgraded to Norris again.

Max Verstappen was my savior in those couple of weeks. He was just there for me, as a friend.
We were never more than friends.

Never went on a date, never touched or kissed. He just helped me to make Lando jealous, which helped because he did admit his feelings.

Or so I thought.

Went out a lot with Max after Lando and I had our fight and that's where I met Martin.

He invited me to fun festivals and parties on my free weekends, came to visit me, I went to visit him in Amsterdam.

We just clicked instantly.

He didn't know about my history with Lando, and I didn't know they were friends at first.
I obviously know now because he actually invited Lando to Ibiza.

Told him that he and his fucking girlfriend could stay at the house he rented - the house we were staying in too.

Not looking forward to that at all to say the least.

And if I was honest, I didn't even know if Lando knew about Martin and I.
He definitely saw my picture, but I don't think he exactly knew how close we were.

Like I said, it was gonna be awkward.

@MartinGarrix: ☀️

@MartinGarrix: ☀️

Liked by @TauraKnox, @QuinnFerass, @MaxVerstappen1 and 1.273.749 others.

@user1: Hold up.
@user2: Okay I don't hate it!
@user3: I can't see, who's that?
> @user4: that's @TauraKnox
> @user3: are they dating?
> @user4: seems like it yeah
@user5: Could still just be friends
> @user6: Don't be delusional please