29.

"I didn't even know you have so many tattoos" Lando said as he brushed his fingers against my arm.

He was definitely a bit exaggerating, because I didn't have that many tattoos. Just a few on my arms, little ones, some fairly bigger but nothing too extreme.

"Guess you weren't looking at my arms" I chuckled.

"Guilty" he said, pulling me closer in his arms. "Most of the time, I was mesmerized by your Bambi eyes"

He was so cute. Never realized that.

Maybe because he never was nice to me before.

"Are you going to Monaco?" He asked. Guess Zak didn't tell him what he offered me. I shook my head. "No, I'm going to England"

"I will miss you" he pouted, putting his face in my neck. Didn't even ask what I was gonna do in England.

So, he did know what I was gonna do or he just thought I had a meeting with Mercedes.

"It's only a few days, and we will text and call" I chuckled, had to admit that it was extremely cute.

"Just tell me you'll miss me too" he bit my neck softly and laughed.

"Oh, I will definitely miss you"

Not a lie.

"So, I don't want to be that guy, but you did promise me something" he smirked, pulling me on top of him.

I smiled as I looked down at him, my hands on his chest.

He always looked very handsome, but seeing him like this, looking up at me like I was the most beautiful girl in the world, definitely was something else.

He was shirtless, only wearing grey sweatpants.

So I guess I was looking down at him as if he was the most handsome guy in the world as well.

"Well.." I said, brushing my fingers against his bare chest. "I definitely have something you will like"

"Yeah?" He bit his lower lip, put his hands on my hips. "Show me?"

I kissed his chest, down to right above his sweatpants, which made him groan a little.

He probably thought I was gonna give him a damn good blowjob, but I wasn't gonna do that. Not yet.

Put my fingers around the hem of his pants, and got up.

"What are you doing?" He immediately asked, sitting up.

"You wanted me to show you what I brought for you, right?" I tilted my head, trying to act innocent.

"Uh-yeah?"

I grabbed something out of my purse and sat back down on the bed, next to him. "There you go"

"What is this?" He asked, already opening the little package.

"A bracelet, I noticed you like them, so I thought you might like a bracelet... from me?"

He looked at the bracelet, putting it on and smiled. A genuine big smile on his face.

"It's absolutely perfect" he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. "Even better than a blowjob"

"You sure about that?" I smiled on his lips.

"Oh definitely" he nodded. "A blowjob only lasts two minutes and this lasts forever"

"Two minutes?"

"Well..-" he shrugged. "You already made me hard with one kiss, don't expect me to last long the first time I feel your lips around my dick"

We both started laughing before we snuggled up to each other.

It was a perfect evening. Kinda strange how we went from hating each other, to this.

Made me think about what Ryle said. Was Lando just playing with me so I would join Mclaren?
Zak knew I would never join them if I still hated Lando.

And Keeley was still walking around the paddock, even if Lando told me they broke up.

For some reason, I just didn't completely trust him.

It just didn't add up. Why did he switch his behavior all of a sudden?