15.

Took Taura to a restaurant, not a fancy one, just a normal restaurant because it wasn't a date.

Definitely wasn't a date.

Just a friendly dinner to keep her away from Verstappen.

"So, why am I here?" She asked, narrowing her eyes a little. "No reason, heard you had a bad day so I wanted to be nice"

"You're never nice" She narrowed her eyes even more, a frown on her face. "You talked to Max" she sighed.

"Look, I don't desperately need one - I just said that as a joke" she said.

Need what? Max definitely didn't tell me everything.

But I already noticed that she get slightly nervous when I just look at her, and when she gets nervous, she talks a lot.

I tilted my head, little smile on my face as if I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Can't believe he told you that. Everyone in this damn paddock are such gossipers. It's not even a big deal-" she waved it off.

"I am a girl, so yeah I need sex or a vibrator, not a big deal"

And there it was.

She desperately needed a vibrator. Wasn't too surprised about that, I bet Knox had a crazy dirty mind.

And if I wasn't dating Keeley, I would gladly be her vibrator.

"So you need a vibrator huh" I chuckled. "And you asked Max?"

Please tell me you didn't ask him.

"Ask him what?" She frowned. "To be my human vibrator?"

I shrugged.

"No, I accidentally told Toto, George and Lewis that I needed one" she said.

I started laughing. She always made me laugh, she was so awkward it was actually adorable.

"How are you and Keeley?" She changed subjects. Not my favorite subject to talk to her about though.

"We are good, she's amazing" I said.

"Yeah? She looks nice" she said, taking a sip from her drink. "Where did you meet each other?"

"We have mutual friends"

And she used me to get over her ex before we started dating.

"How are you and that Mercedes mechanic?" I asked. Apparently it wasn't her boyfriend, but I wanted to hear that from her.

"Ryle?" She asked and I shrugged. Didn't care what his name is. "We are literally nothing"

Good. That guy was an asshole, telling everyone how he touched her and how much she liked it.
If you ever have a chance of touching Knox, then you don't go and tell everyone.

Very disrespectful.

"Wait" I said as our food arrived. "Did you really order sushi?"

Didn't even notice it when she ordered.

"Yeah, you said you were paying, right?" She quickly winked at me and grabbed her chopsticks.

"I am not paying-" I pointed at her plate. "For that"

"Yeah you sure are paying for that" she said, put a piece of sushi in her mouth and moaned. "So damn good"

I would've hated her for letting me pay for damn fish but those moans.

It kinda made everything better.

Needless to say, I paid for everything, even her sushi. Dropped her off at her hotel and went back to my room.

It was actually a nice evening, didn't expect that. I just wanted her to stay away from Max.

For once, we didn't give each other digs, didn't want to distract the other.

We just.. had fun together.

Opened my Instagram as I was laying in bed and immediately noticed her picture.

And for some reason, I wanted to text her, except that I didn't have her number.
For another reason, I wanted reassurance that she wasn't with Max.

She didn't deserve to be a rebound. Deserved way more.

@LandoNorris: had a fun night
@LandoNorris: hope you did too

@TauraKnox: I did!
@TauraKnox: thanks for the sushi

@LandoNorris: I'll take u to a grill next time
@LandoNorris: no fish allowed anymore

@TauraKnox: next time?

@LandoNorris: well yeah
@LandoNorris: maybe in the future u know

@TauraKnox: hmm sure sure
@TauraKnox: still hate u though

@LandoNorris: same

@TauraKnox: goodnight Norris

@LandoNorris: sweet dreams Knoxy

@TauraKnox: chopsticks & wine 🍷

Liked by @QuinnFerass, @MaxVerstappen1, @LandoNorris and 70.732 others.

@Mercedes: Motivation meal for tomorrow!
@GeorgeRussell: hope u found something else too
    > @TauraKnox: ah shut up
@user1: liked by Lando!
     > @user2: and Max
@user3: gonna support Merc from now on 😍
@user4: Throwing away my RB shirt.