35.

"Are you okay?" Martin asked as he laid down next to me on the couch.
I was tired to say the least.

I was used to having not much sleep, but this was definitely something else.

"I honestly don't know how you do this" I chuckled, snuggled up in his arms.

"Lots of coffee and Red Bull" he laughed. "Guess I will try that then" I mumbled.

"Is Lando coming today?" I asked, but I already knew the answer. "Yes, he will be arriving soon"

I nodded. I was actually quite nervous to see him again and definitely not looking forward to see his girlfriend again.

I just couldn't stand her, not because she's dating Lando, but just because her attitude.

Only a few hours later, Lando and his girlfriend arrived.

Martin gave them a tour around the house, and the last part of the house, was the pool, where Quinn and are were sunbathing.

Yes Lando was gonna see me again, for the first time in weeks, in my bikini.
Definitely didn't plan that.

"And here's the pool" Martin said while walking to us. "Where you can find Taura and Quinn most of the time" he chuckled.

I turned my head, put my sunglasses in my hair and smiled.
Lando smiled as well, but I could tell he didn't expect to see me here.

"So you guys are friends?" Keeley asked the question Lando probably wanted to know as well.

"We are a bit more than friends" Martin chuckled, sat down on the edge of my lounger.

That made Lando's face drop completely.

"Then what?" He asked. "Friends with benefits?"

I raised my eyebrow as I looked at him. Was he serious about this?

"No, I don't do friends with benefits" I said, which made Lando snort a little.

Didn't even acknowledge them after that.

Quinn went on a date with Romeo, Lando and Keeley were probably banging so I was left alone with Martin.

Still at the pool because I just couldn't be bothered by moving today.

"Okay I don't know if I wanna know, but did you and Lando date?" Martin asked.

"No we never dated" I said, looking at him. He was laying next to me, but completely turned his body to me. Giving me his full attention.

"Friends with benefits?" He laughed.

"I don't do friends with benefits" I mimicked myself but started laughing soon after. "We just had a thing for a while, but I don't think he ever stopped dating Keeley"

"You could've told me if you didn't want him here" he said. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable"

"I am not uncomfortable, besides, he is your friend and I'm here to support you"

It made him smile, and I have to tell you, Martin was the sweetest soul on earth.
He wanted everyone to feel comfortable and have fun.

And I felt absolutely loved by him.

"Okay, let's forget them and just have fun" he said as he got up, pulled me up with him and immediately picked me up.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

But I didn't have to wait very long for an answer because he threw me in the pool immediately after that.

"You fucker" I laughed. "You better get in with me"

I didn't have to tell him twice. He jumped in, pulled me against his body and pressed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressed my body closer to his.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he mumbled on my lips and that definitely did something to me.

I was starting to like him because he made me feel as if I was the only girl for him.

Introduced me to everyone of his friends, manager, entourage.

He wasn't using me and I wasn't using him. Never hated him before we started to like each other.
It was just easy with him.

Easy and damn exciting at the same time.

"Do you have a set tonight?" I asked, my arms still around his neck. He nodded. "Do you wanna come?"

I nodded enthusiastically. I knew he was asking because Lando would obviously be there too.

But I didn't care.

"Fuck you're amazing" he kissed me again, this time a lot longer and more passionately.

And when I opened my eyes again, Lando was leaning against the wall, looking at the both of us.

He was biting the inside of his cheek, clenching his teeth.

He definitely didn't expect me to be with Martin.

And he hated it.