30.

Went to England while Lando went back to Monaco, and I hoped he would stay there because I didn't want to bump into him at the MTC.

I couldn't believe I was standing in front of the most beautiful building ever. It was pretty impressive.

I walked in, was immediately greeted by Zak, he was definitely waiting for me.
Probably doubting if I would really show up.

Which I did.

Because I was kinda curious about what he had to offer me.

"Taura, good to see you!" the smile on his face got bigger. "Hi Zak, good to see you"

He gave me a quick tour around the MTC, also very impressive.
But obviously he only showed me the touristic kind of things.

He wasn't gonna show me any secrets yet.

After the tour, he took me to his office. "So Taura, if you were about to join us, then we would obviously offer you a generous amount of money"

He grabbed some papers, put it in front of me.

I looked at it, scanning over the contract.

It was pretty generous indeed, but I wasn't gonna tell him that.

"Hmm.." I mumbled, pushing the papers back.

"Is Mercedes paying you more?" The tone of his voice changed, as if he was doubting himself.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Mercedes is definitely happy to have me"

"Okay" he said, grabbing the papers again. "We will offer you whatever you want"

"Interesting" I nodded. "But Mercedes is never gonna let me leave so quickly"

"Let me discuss that with Toto" the smile on his face got bigger again. "If you want to join us, that is"

"I am definitely interested" especially since I saw the money they wanted to offer me, and I could actually be fighting for podiums with Mclaren.

I could fight to get Lando on that podium.

"How long are you staying in England for?" He asked. "A couple of days"

Unfortunately, I had to visit Mercedes as well. Could be pretty awkward.

"I will try to fix this as quickly as I can" he said. "I think Oscar and Lando will be excited to work with you as well"

Not sure about Oscar, but Lando definitely will. At least I hope so. It honestly could go in two completely different directions.

He might love it, but he could also hate it at the same time.

"Thanks Zak, we will keep in touch" I said, getting up and shaking his hand.

I felt pretty good when I walked out of the MTC. For some reason I believed Zak could fix this with Toto.

And Toto was absolutely gonna hate me for it.

Grabbed my phone out of my purse, looked at it.
Lando already called me a couple of times, followed by a few texts.

I wasn't ready to tell him yet, not over the phone at least.
Not until I was sure about this myself.

Lando

I am sorry
I was asleep
Jetlag and stuff
What did I miss?

Just this dick

Oh okay
Thought I missed something big

Oh damn!
You little shit
Do I have to come to England? 😏

Oh, why?
You wanna show me something? 😏

Yes.
Something HUGE.

Can't wait
Hope it fits in the plane!

Well, yeah
It's not huge right now

Oh really?
When will it be huge then?

When I'm with you
Only then
Don't know how you do it.
Probably because of those Bambi eyes
Your perfect body is a bonus too

And my personality, right?
Right
Right

Yes obviously

Right?

Shut up

Anyways...

Not in a rude way
Shut up in a gentle way
Shut up, love 🥰

❤️