Author's Note

Whoooooooo Hoooooooo I can't believe this fic is over!! This ended up being 100k words, so if you read every chapter, that's how much you have read haha.

I absolutely loved this idea and am so glad that I wrote it and made it happen, I've been struggling recently with my mental health and was unsure how long it would take me to finish this fic, I've you've been following me for a while you'll know I'm usually a lot more consistent with my updates.

Massive thank you to ellaraeken for being my biggest supporter for this fic! I adore you so much and appreciate every single one of your comments!! It was so fun writing you as a character in this fic with none other than Stiles as your romantic interest! (Bet you're shocked to see I didn't kill either of you haha)

Special thanks to those who do comment! I have loved being able to engage with you all throughout this story and see your reactions! Comments truly help authors like myself & encourage us to update, so thank you very much!

And to my silent readers, I see you and I appreciate you! I'm so happy this fic is almost at 4k reads, that means the world to me! :)))

For those wanting more, I have many many thiam fics available on my account!! Ranging from bigger books (120k words) to my mini fics (10-20k). Thank you for all the support on this journey! I hope you enjoyed and I hope this fic didn't disappoint you <3

I will be starting a new Royal fic called 'Kingdoms Apart' which is Thiam & au! So if that interests you, I hope to see you there!!

- Shay <3