Chapter 17: Tainted Touch

A/N: This book will have 30 chapters, so we are past half way! I hope you all have a beautiful Easter <3

A/N: Explicit smut & brief mention of past sexual assault

Their tongues intertwined as Liam melted into the soft touches from Theo's hand, "you're so fucking perfect," Theo purred, hovering over the younger boy before diving down and assaulting his neck.

"You're not so bad yourself," Liam replied with a cheeky grin, his blue eyes darkening with lust. Theo ran his hand down Liam's chest, his fingers brushing over the sensitive buds.

Unable to help himself he pinched one, relishing in the moans Liam let out. Never having had his nipples played with before, it was a new sensation and one he liked. Theo's hands were like magic, the way they worked and undid his body.

Liam was practically putty in his hands, feeling him waist arch up wanting more friction. "Please?" Liam whispered, looking down and seeing his growing buldge brush against Theo's.

"Please what?" Theo teased, wanting nothing more then to watch Liam fall apart and be the only one to piece him back together. "What do you want love?"

"You."

"All you have to do is ask," Theo replied, his hand snaking down to Liam's thighs, gripping them. Loving the way Liam arched in response, his body sensitive as Theo continued to touch him and work him up. "I want to try something, do you trust me?"

Liam nodded with zero hesitation, "yes."

Theo closed his eyes, his hand hovering over Liam's thighs as he focused. Feeling ice run through his veins until his hand felt cold, only then did he gently brush his fingers along Liam's thigh.

"Oh, wow," Liam gasped surprised, given the fact that his body was naturally warmer then others it didn't take much for the cold to effect him. "I like that," Liam said despite the goosebumps crawling across his arm, he watched as Theo continued.

"Where's your lube?"

"In the draw," Liam replied, watching with doe eyes as Theo turned to the draws and grabbed a small bottle of lube.

"You're positive you want this?"

"I want you Theo, I have wanted you for so long."

Theo smirked, hearing those pretty words fall off his lips were like music to his ears. "Good," he replied, lathering a generous amount of lube on his fingers. "Take your boxers off," he added.

Liam was quick to do so, sliding them down and tossing them to the floor. He would usually feel vulnerable and insecure but with Theo, it was like those sorts of emotions didn't exist.

Theo had seen him at his worst, angry and sad. Theo wasn't scared of him, he understood him better than anyone. He wanted Theo and he would be dammed if he was going to let anyone ruin this moment or take Theo away from him, "you take so long."

Theo raised an eyebrow, "maybe I should teach you some patience then?"

Liam bucked his hips in protest, "no," he whined. "Just touch me, do something please," he gripped the back of Theo's hair and tugged him forward, tangling their lips together and moaning in the touch.

Feeling Theo's hand travel downwards he mentally braced himself for the intrusion, "deep breath love," Theo said in a soft tone before re attaching their lips, feeling Liam moan into him the moment he inserted the first finger.

He wiggled his finger around, brushing against Liam's walls until he found that spot inside him. He knew he found it when Liam jolted, his eyes rolling back as he let out a soft moan. "There it is," Theo snickered, using a come-hither motion to repeat that pleasure for Liam.