II Chapter 10. Hidden urges.

Y/n: ^I can beat her, I've come a long way I'm confident I can beat Kyou Kai. She's still coming to grips sleeping with only one eye open.^

Opposite Y/n was Kyou Kai who had bloodshot eyes and droopy eyebags holding her wooden sword.

Oichi: Are you two ready?

The two nodded.

Oichi waved her hand, giving them the green light.

Y/n: Kyou Kai, today is the day you concede.

Y/n's tone was sharp and blunt.

Kyou Kai frowned.

Kyou Kai: Young master, you have improved a lot but if you think you will beat me you are getting arrogant.

Kyou Kai darted toward Y/n and unleashed an onslaught of attacks.

Y/n allowed his wooden sword to take the hits.

Y/n: ^She's going this hard right off the bat? I must have pissed her off.^

Y/n began deflecting Kyou Kai's blows allowing the hits to slide off his wooden sword smoothly messing with Kyou Kai's sense of balance.

As Kyou Kai was attacking she began to feel uneasy, her movements felt strained and restricted.

Kyou Kai retreated.

She scowled at Y/n.

Oichi smiled at this.

Oichi: ^It looks like she isn't an idiot. I didn't think he would master it to this degree in such a short amount of time.^

Y/n: What's wrong scared?

Kyou Kai:...

Y/n: Fine then, I'll come to you.

Y/n slowly walked towards Kyou Kai, once within arms reach Y/n noticed Kyou Kai's left leg twitch.

Y/n ducked.

A swoosh of air passed over Y/n's head.

Y/n sprung up and sent multiple jab attacks Kyou Kai's way, some hitting some missing.

Kyou Kai once again retreated.

Kyou Kai: ^Damn him, he doesn't have the speed to hurt me. He's using part of his attacks as decoys to put me in his preferred position. So he can then land his attacks.

Kyou Kai looked at Y/n who had a cold look.

Kyou Kai: ^When did the idiot master get so serious? He's hit me six times but attacked me 12. All of his moves have a purpose. I can't call those six attacks misses they are lures.^

Y/n dashed towards Kyou Kai slashing horizontally at her, Kyou Kai blocked and sent a horizontal slash back but retracted her attack feeling uneasy again. Resulting in her retreating.

This pattern went on with Y/n pushing forward and Kyou Kai retreating. Kyou Kai felt like she was in a box and that box was slowly getting smaller and smaller. It was like Y/n was suffocating her.

Eventually, she felt her back against the wall of the dojo.

Y/n: Concede.

Y/n raised his bokken towards her.

Kyou Kai: Tch.

Kyou Kai bit her lip.

She swiped at Y/n's hands but felt as if her own hands were in danger, she retracted her strike but not without Y/n nicking her.