You can't escape destiny. Chapter 25.

Y/n made it back after talking with Mai at her doorstep while looking over his shoulder the whole time for her father. You could easily teach him a lesson or two but you didn't want to hurt anyone close to Mai. Currently you are in your bed dialling the number you came across in your fathers box.

*Ring* *RIng*

Y/n: [Hello?]

???: [... Who is this?]

Y/n: [ Y/n Saigai? Who are you?]

The man hung up.

Y/n: Weird.

Y/n threw his phone at the stuffed toys on the side of his bed.

Y/n: I'll try again later. I need to throw my scent of Shido's trail. I don't think he'll believe I'm somehow not involved with spirits. He's got something that proves that so I'll give him what he wants.

Motor san: And how will you do that without revealing that you yourself are a spirit.

Y/n: I act like I hate spirits.

Motor san: I think I see where your going with this but continue just in case I'm wrong.

Y/n: I join the AST or DEM as a human who fights spirits. My training with DEM in the past timeline should give me the ability to move up quite quickly.

Motor san: What if he sees through that? We joined DEM as the demon spirit.

Y/n: We'll give him a show that clears us from being a spirit. Y/n Saigai vs the demon spirit.

Motor san: Ah you want to use clones.

Y/n: It's possible right?

Motor san: While it is possible you can't even give me a physical form how do you expect to make clones.

Y/n: Well I don't need to do it now. Just when I join the AST.

Motor san: Why not DEM?

Y/n: Well I want to work with Origami and see if Shido has gotten to her and made her change sides.

Motor san: Okay. We'll call that goal one. Goal two we need to know what happened. To make the timeline change.

Y/n: Simple we tail Shido home until he goes to Ratatoskr's Hideout.

Motor san: That could take forever.

Y/n: Yeah but it's better than nothing.

Motor san: I guess.

Y/n switched off his night light and turned in for the night. Outside his window you could see a man in a black cloak crouching on a telephone pole.

???: Finally.. I've found you, the child of prophecy.

The man peered into the window watching you rest then disappeared into the night.

Y/n woke up and did his usual morning routines then left for school after waving Hinata goodbye. He arrived a little early and saw Ori- I mean Hikari already sitting in her seat ready for class.

Y/n: Ah Origami, just the person I wanted to see. Have you heard of the AST I'm interested in joining.

Hikari: It seems you have mistaken me for my cousin, I am Hikari Saku.

Y/n: ^Shit.^ Ah gomen gomen Saku san.

Hikari: AST?

Y/n: Sorry it's nothing.

Y/n was about to walk away when Hikari said something that shocked him.

Hikari: The AST that eliminates spirits, correct?