Epilogue of arc I. Chapter 28 Reflecting on the past. Part 3

Motor san: So the vision finally becomes reality.

Y/n: I thank God for my unconquerable soul.

*Thud* the princess spirit had landed in front of Y/n.

Y/n: In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud.

*Thud* Another spirit had come down, this one was a fire spirit.

Y/n: Under the bludgeonings of fate my head is bloody but unbowed.

*Thud* A spirit with a giant rabbit had landed this time.

Y/n: Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror shade, and yet the menace of the years finds and shall find me unafraid. No matter how charged the punishments may be. I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. YOU HERE THAT I'M NOT BACKING DOWN I WILL COME OUT ON TOP!!

The three spirits surrounded Y/n with the other spirits and mana floating nearby.

Kotori: Give it up demon spirit. Make this easier on us and come on quietly.

Tohka: You can be saved by Shido too, just give us a chance. I don't know if you'll be forgiven but Shido told me that if you try hard enough that maybe-

Y/n: What!? That I would be.. HAH.. Forgiven!? No, how can I come quietly when YOUR WORKING WITH THE PERSON THAT KILLED MY PARENTS!! NO NO NO! YOU ARE ALL MY STEPPING STONES TOWARDS MY PERFECT FUTURE. YOUR OBSTACLES IN MY STAIRWAY. I WON'T GO BACK DOWN.

Y/n fell to his knees.

Y/n: ^I've lost too much blood I'm leaking like a faucet.^

Y/n summoned Raphael and wrapped it around his nub so tight it wrinkled his skin.

Y/n: Hahahahaha. Let's see which one wins. The power of friendship or the power of hate.

Y/n ignited his nub on fire to stop the bleeding.

Y/n: ARGHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHH!!

The spirits stood there shocked at the gruesome scene. The flames eventually died down.

Y/n: ^I'll never get used to that^ You'll never beat me.

A piece fell off Y/n's cracked mask revealing part of his face, his lightning bolt shaped pupils glowing.

Y/n: If I die here I'm taking some of you with me!

Motor san: Hey remember what I told you.

Y/n: I know. I'm risking my life for victory. I'm not throwing it away for victory.

Kotori: If that's the way it has to be then so be it.

All the spirits readied themselves. The air was tense, neither side making a move both studying each other waiting for the right move.