II Chapter 7. Sealing the curse.

All of the Saigai clan had gathered in the centre of the village. Why? To eat obviously. The women prepare vegetables and greens in their own houses while the men go hunt the wildlife on the island and cook it over the fire. There were many delicacies cooking over the fire.

The clan had made a huge spread so everyone could help themselves.

Y/n: *Yawn* I could go without eating today. I'm so tired.

Kyou Kai:...

Y/n: What about you? Are you hungry?

Kyou Kai: No...

*Grumble*

Kyou Kai:...

A light blush appeared on Kyou Kai's face.

Y/n: I hope they cooked some rabbit, last night I ate too much boar. Now I'm sick of it.

--

Y/n: Yo! You guys started without us.

Sato: Where have you been young master?

The whole clan was sitting and conversing with each other around a massive fire.

The old man that went by the name Sato had a skinny build and a thin layer of white hair resting on his skull. He stood with his back slightly hunched forward with one hand behind his back and the other with a stick tending to the fire.

Y/n: Yeah Oichi kept me back for longer than usual.

Sato: She's got ya working hard ey?

Y/n: Yeah tell me about it..

Sato: I prepared some rabbits for you as you requested.

Y/n: Sweet!

Sato passed Y/n a large hunk of meat on a stick. The meat was still piping hot steam flowing off it ever so gently.

Y/n: Ahh nice!

Y/n took the piece of meat and began blowing on it.

Y/n: Ahm! ... Tasty as always Sato san.

Sato: I'd hope so I've been doing this for a while now.

Y/n: Kyou Kai, want some?

Sato: I prepared something for the young miss too.

A woman handed a plate with multiple strips of meat on it with a side of boiled greens.

Kyou Kai:...

Kyou Kai took the plate and nodded at the old man in response the old man smiled.

Y/n: You know a thank you would be better.

Junichi: Ohh it's okay there's no need for that.

Sato said as Kyou Kai scarfed down her food.

Y/n: ^You could be a little ladylike while eating too.^

Asahi: You are finally done with training young master. Won't you come to my quarters tonight~~?

Asahi, a village girl who was in her mid-twenties, with a beautiful slender physique. She had long black hair tied up at the back and large fringes that complimented her look. Her pale white skin was complimented by her blood red eyes. Her overall look was a little wild which reminded Y/n of Kurumi.

 Her overall look was a little wild which reminded Y/n of Kurumi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Date alive x male reader.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें