II Chapter 6. The Broken Oath.

Rensuke was in front of a table and chair pacing back and forth waiting for them to bring out Y/n.

Rensuke: ^What's taking them so long?^

Hitomi: Rensuke, it's a good thing you're here I don't know what to do.

Rensuke: It's that bad?

Hitomi: I can't bring him out here into the visiting hall. He's too unpredictable the way he is right now it'd be too risky but I can sneak you into his cell. I don't know how long you'll have but it'll be something. His perception of reality has gone a bit wonky.

--

Hitomi: I can give you five minutes.

Hitomi said as he opened Y/n's cell.

Rensuke: Thanks Hitomi.

Rensuke entered the cell and saw Y/n.

Y/n was in a corner curled up with his knees to his chest breathing slow and hard breaths.

--

Flames danced across the room with thick black smoke rising into the air.

Y/n: *Cough* *Cough* Why.. Are you looking at me like that?

Y/n was in the corner of this room staring at two shadows. The shadows had white eyes and no face.

The shadows were speaking to each other in low voices.

Y/n: ^There's fire everywhere... But I feel so cold.^

The intensity of the flames increased and formed a pink-haired woman.

Y/n: You... You're the reason my parents are dead. You are also the reason I'm suffering. If I didn't listen to you I would have been fine.

The girl smirked.

Y/n: Your smiling?

The girl's grin widened.

The chills Y/n felt dissipated and began to be replaced by a pulsating heat. The intensity of this heat increased as the seconds went by.

Y/n frowned.

Y/n: It's all your fault.

The pink-haired girl began drawing with her hand in the air with fire. She spelled out the words.

"IS IT?"

She then pointed towards two shadows. A male shadow and a female shadow were tied up staring at him.

The girl smiled and began writing with fire again.

"They don't agree."

Y/n looked at them and they began speaking.

Female shadow: I loved you... Gave birth to you. Yet you killed me.

Male shadow: I never thought my son would be the death of me.

Y/n: Birth? Son? Mother! F-Father! I didn't mean to! I didn't kill you it was her!

Female shadow: You might as well have! How did she get into our house?

Male shadow: Was our love not enough for you?

Y/n: No! It was... I think it was!? I don't know! I just know everything is bad because you are not here!

Male shadow: You can't even remember us.

Female shadow: Who forgets their own parents?

Y/n: I... It's her fault...