Spending time with Hikari. Chapter 7 part 1

Y/n: I thank God for my unconquerable soul.

*Thud* the princess spirit had landed in front of Y/n.

Y/n: In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud.

*Thud* Another spirit had come down, this one was a fire spirit.

Y/n: Under the bludgeonings of fate my head is bloody but unbowed.

*Thud* A spirit with a giant rabbit had landed this time.

Y/n: Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror shade, and yet the menace of the years finds and shall find me unafraid. No matter how charged the punishments may be. I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. YOU HERE THAT I'M NOT BACKING DOWN I WILL COME OUT ON TOP!!

The three spirits surrounded Y/n and launched an attack on Y/n. But all of them stopped in mid air.

Motor san: Your first vision take it all in and remember this very scene carefully.

Y/n gasped and woke up in a cold sweat.

Y/n: Hah.. Hah... Hey motor san you there?

Motor san: Yeah don't worry your safe. It was just a vision.

Y/n: Vision?

Motor san: Yeah your powers are still a mystery to me too.

Y/n: It felt so real though.

Motor san: Yeah yeah get up we need to get ready for our date with Hikari.

Y/n: I doubt she'll want to set off first thing in the morning. Let's get some more info before we start worrying about that.

The door burst open.

Hikari: Nii chan! Are you ready? I prepared breakfast. We've got a lot of places to tour since we're new here.

Y/n: Wait, we're going now it's.. Wait let me check the time... eight o'clock.

Hikari: Of course we've got a busy day ahead of us.

Motor san: Just go with the flow, something tells me you won't have much luck out there.

Y/n: Alright then let me eat then get changed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was currently outside in front of a mall with Hikari. Hikari wore a white hoodie accompanied with a black skirt and thigh high tights. wearing a black skirt.

You wore a simple hoodie and black jeans

Y/n: Okay so what do you want to do first?

Hikari: Lets go pick out swimwear. I wanna go swimming in the water park.