Starting From Zero. Chapter 24.

Yeah I didn't check this as many times as the other chapter why you might ask? cause I wanted to post two chapters and if I don't post it now then it'll probably be next week so let me know if there are any mistakes I'll fix em.

Anyway enjoy.

Artemisia: You are free to leave, experimenting begins at eight and ends at eight am.

Y/n: Jeez you guys are some slave drivers. Can I take a look at the test's you took?

Artemisia: No.

Y/n: I'm sorry what?

Artemisia: I said no.

Y/n: Alright. Fine. I'll be heading off then.

Artemisia gave Y/n a weird look confused on how he accepted her decision without any resistance.

Y/n: ^Motor san.^

Motor san: Sup.

Y/n:^ Wanna act like a shinobi again?^

Motor san: As fun as that would be I have to tell you something important.

Y/n: ^Sure, go ahead.^

Motor san: In person.

Y/n: ^Ohh must be serious if you want a face to face. Or should I say ball to face.^

Motor san: Shut up! I would have a physical form if it wasn't for you being an absolute bone head.

Y/n:^ Wait, you have a physical form?^

Motor san: That's not important right now just come here.

Y/n:^ Fine.^

Y/n was now out in the street he found a secluded place and leaped into his own world using his portal.

Y/n: Ahhh this place never changes does it.

A bright yellow ball of light hovered near Y/n's face.

Motor san: It does change we have a proper moon now. Instead of that dumb red one but I'm getting off topic.

Y/n: Yeah what's the deal it's not like you to be so stressed out.

Motor san: I checked up on Origami since she is fighting three spirits.

Y/n: Not four?

Motor san: Kaguya, Miku and Tohka.

Y/n: Oh yeah I did kill one of them.

Motor san: Anyway I used a bit of your energy and she seems to be more than a match against them.

Y/n: Well that's Origami for ya.

Motor san: When they're sealed.

Y/n: Wait hold on, what do you mean by that?

Motor san: Tohka's powers unleashed and it was child's play for her. She slammed Origami around like she was a toy.

Y/n: Wait, are you saying she's dead?!

Motor san: No, nothing like that she is very much alive actually brimming with life too much life.

Y/n: Your making no sense, did she win against them or not?

Motor san: *Sigh* She made them retreat but in doing so she became a spirit.

Y/n: Fuck.

Reality started bending back and forth. A bright shining light enveloped the two.

Y/n's pov.

As I stared at the white moon my vision became fuzzy. A bright shining light entered my vision. I blinked once and opened my eyes. Everything was fading into white disappearing. I blink twice and outlines of my world was all I could see like someone sketched it and was rubbing the sketch out. I finally blink thrice and I can't open them again.