Spending time with Hikari. Chapter 7 part 2

Hikari: So what are you getting onii chan.

Y/n: Hmmm I'll probably get onion rings and mozzarella sticks with a side of shrimp tempura. What about you?

Hikari: Hmm I wanna get yakitori and some ramen.

Y/n: She seems happy even though I accidentally touched her. Hey, you're not mad about what happened in the store right?

Hikari: Wait, wasn't it my fault. I might as well use this to my advantage.Yes I am nii san.

Y/n: Please forgive me, it was an accident I swear.

Hikari: Hmmm I'll forgive you on one condition.

Y/n: Okay.

Hikari: You eat some of my food.

Y/n: That's all. Alright don't mind if I do.

Hikari: I'll be feeding you though.

Y/n: What? I'm not a baby.

Hikari: Nii san.

Y/n: Alright alright you win.

The waiter then arrived and took their orders.

Y/n: Hey, how many friends do you have?

Hikari: Umm hmm I don't know.

Y/n: Jeez you have so many friends you can't count?

Hikari: Well my real friends are you, Mai san, Ai and Mii.

Y/n: Great one of the girls who hate me the most.

Hikari: She doesn't hate you.

Y/n: Then why does she call me parent killer or say disgusting each time I pass by.

The food then arrived.

Waiter: Please enjoy.

Hikari: Your behaviour doesn't make things better. I'm sure Motor san would stop talking to you if you really insisted on him stopping. That'll solve your muttering problem but the real problem is you being so antisocial, try to get into the mix of conversations.

Hikari: Hey are you listening?

Y/n: I am it's just that I'm too concentrated on other things to create friends and well to try. I'm already busy and my chances are zero because of the rumours so I can't really be bothered.

Hikari: You need someone else other than me to talk to. At least make one friend.

Y/n: Look if someone reaches out I won't turn them away.

Hikari: And get motor san to stop talking to you during

Y/n: As much as I would love that. I need him. He is a valuable ally to me. He keeps me and you safe to be honest I don't thank him enough he's saved me numerous times including yours.

Hikari: How?

Y/n: Well someone is stalking me when I go on my adventures during spacequakes and wants me dead. Motor san warned me of their presence before they managed to shoot me.

Hikari: How did he save me?

Y/n: I think that's a story for another time. I don't want to ruin this mood and have her remember that night auntie and uncle were taken away from us.

Hikari: Mmmm fine.

Hikari took a skewer of meat and held it towards you.

Hikari: Say ahhh.

Y/n: Do I have to do this?

Hikari: I remember when we were kids you wanted us to do this, you wanted to copy your parents and then.