Different timeline same enemies. Chapter 24.

Hinata: I'm not creepy.

Y/n: You!

Aki: Do you know each other?

Hinata: You remember me?

Y/n: Uh no. You look similar to someone I used to know.^ She's definitely the waiter that served me at my family's cafe when I was with Kurumi. Well previously owned cafe.^

Hinata: Yeah you were too young to remember me.

Y/n: ^What is she doing here? And how did she find me?^

Motor san: Very interesting.

Hinata: I should introduce myself. Ahem.. I am Hinata Hirai.

Y/n: Y/n Saigai but you already know that.

Hinata: People said you were a quiet person?

Y/n: Things change.

Hinata: I used to know your father. Whatever your decision is, I want you to know I'll always be there for you.

Y/n: You used to know my father. What exactly do you know about my family?

Hinata: He didn't tell me much but one thing he said is that he wanted you to stay away from them. He made sure that happened in his will. Well your fathers side at least.

Y/n: So your saying I've been going through this solitary hell because that idiot didn't like them?

Hinata: I'm sure he had his reasons. You do know you come from a special family right?

Y/n: Yeah I remember that much at least. It doesn't matter, the past is the past. I couldn't care less about the old man's decisions.

Hinata: Your father always wanted the best for you, he truly cared for you. You look a lot like him, you're practically his spitting image.

Y/n: What was my mother like?

Hinata: She was kind and caring although she was very violent.

Y/n: Violent?

Hinata: She was a no nonsense woman. Which is why I'm surprised she took a liking to your father.

Y/n: Hmm.

Hinata: She always showed you off to people. She had a short temper and was a tomboy. She would lash out anyone who would annoy her.

Y/n: Sounds like she was crazy.

Hinata: Hey! That's your mother your talking about.

Y/n: She's not here is she?

Hinata: Still, it's disrespectful.

Y/n: Okay, So basically my Dad was a playboy who got his act together when I was born. My mother was a tomboy who had a short temper.

Hinata: Uh... I'm sure it doesn't sound god but-

Y/n: Thanks I feel a little closer to them now that I know that.

Y/n showed a weak smile. Imagining what his parents acted and sounded like. Which Hinata could only smile at.

Hinata: When you were small. You were quite the crybaby, a total daddy's boy, you used to cower at practically anything.

Y/n: I was a coward?

Hinata chuckled.

Hinata: You used to cry so much. It was hard to believe you were the kid of those two even though now you take after them.

Y/n: What parts?

Hinata: You've got this calmness to you, like your father did but have an attitude like your mother.