"for both our convenience, i already had my lawyer arrange everything." he says glancing up at the madam who now had a blank expression.

jennie eyes the white folder but made no move in touching or reading it, jungkook raising a brow.

"it's not every day a guest comes to me this prepared and i very much appreciate the gesture, mister JK but i'm sorry to inform you that V is not for sale."

he already knew the madam would not have the brunette up for sale but he didn't expect that she'll shun him down immediately, not even bothering to let him bargain or peep at the amount he had already set which he prepared in cash ready to be brought in anytime.

"let me change your mind. name your price."

"he is not for sale, mister JK." the madam says once again, a hand now sliding the files back towards the dark haired male. her brows raised noticing how the other seemed to be unfazed.

jungkook took the folder and handed it back to namjoon before turning back to the madam.

"may i ask why?"

"i have other plans for him, let's just say he's a very precious doll to me." jennie replies with a glint in her eyes, corners of her lips forming a small curve.

jungkook had to refrain himself from saying anything as he pokes the insides of his cheeks knowing the whole truth as to why V had to be stuck here. the contract, his mother's debts and the auction. he doesn't deserve any of this and to be treated this way.

he took a deep breath calming himself down.
"i actually hoped we wouldn't come to this but i intend to get what i want and as i've said allow me change your mind, madam." jungkook says, eyes locking at the madam who had a brow raised. "namjoon, if you please."

the brown haired male nods pulling out another set of files from his brief case and carefully placing it on the madams desk.

as soon as namjoon opened the folder revealing its contents, the madams eyes briefly went wide, nerves tensing.

jungkook calmly leans back on his chair, lips curling up a bit giving a small nod towards namjoon granting him permission to do the talking.

"we did a bit of investigation with regards to V." namjoon states taking papers out of the folder and laying it out on the desk, the madam's eyes intently on each of the papers presented to her.

she was very much familiarized with everything infront of her but of course she had to act dumb and making it like she's knowing about all this for the first time.

"he was registered with false information as an twenty two year old, normal male and applied to work at the doll shop wherein fact he is just eighteen, supposed to be categorized as a special male and sold to you by his mother. his medical records weren't also matching up." namjoon states pointing at the sections he was pertaining to in the paper with V's picture on the top left corner. "as the owner of the shop who had been in this industry for more than ten years and one of the leading doll shops in the country, i'm sure you're very much aware that this is a serious issue, miss jennie."

the madam remained silent, lips pursed in a thin line looking composed and calm but jungkook saw how her body momentarily tensed up at namjoon's words.

when they find out about V's tampered records, it had them thinking of who would benefit from all of it the most - it was the madam.

jennie stares at V's photo before turning back to namjoon.

"i have my dolls register once they've signed the contract along with their proper profile details and medical records. if there's a problem with his records with the system then it has nothing to do with me. someone must've have done a shitty job of encoding it."