You Have Amazing Chemistry

Start from the beginning

"So.. How's everything with you and Tara? She's great by the way! We've been hanging out a lot at school." I grab his phone that he was holding and scroll through his games until I find one I like, Fun Run 2.

"What do you mean by me and Tara?" He asks confused.

"Your relationship." I reply in a duh manor. "How long have you guys been together?" I question.

A laugh came out of his mouth before he excused himself. "Tara and I are not together. We were at one point, but that was over ages ago."

I search his eyes to see if he is lying. All I saw was truth.

"Oh. It just seemed like it. it's a good thing you guys could remain friends." I replied.

The memory of the almost kiss we shared was still fresh in my mind. I haven't stopped thinking about it. I don't know what would've happened between us after that. In a way I'm glad that Jared came home when he did.

"Yeah. So have any guys caught your eyes yet?" He asked.

"Maybe.. How about you?" I ask him, curious to know if he's been thinking about the almost kiss.

He laughs. "No. No guy has caught my eye."

I bump him with my shoulder. "You know what I mean." I chuckle.

"Actually yes. There's this girl I've been spending time with lately that I'm starting to like. Unfortunately I can't be with her." He looked off towards the corner of the room, deep in thought.

Hmm.. He likes someone. Well that sucks, for me. If he likes someone why did he almost kiss me? Could it be that he likes me? I mean, we do spend an awful lot of time together. But an Adonis like him could never like a simple girl like me.

"Why not? If you like someone you should tell them. You never know if they might like you back. Besides your a freaking walking talking sex machine. Any girl would be lucky to have you." I reply.

His eyebrows knit together. "Did you just call me a walking talking sex machine?"

Oh crap. I didn't know I said that part out loud. I blush profusely. I'm so embarrassed right now.

"Aww are you blushing?" He reaches over to pinch my cheeks.

I try to swat him away but it didn't help me at all. My cheeks are officially at his mercy. Unless.. I do recall most guys tend to be ticklish on their ribcage region. It's worth a shot.

I reach towards his ribs and begin my attack. Jerrek started squirming and it made me laugh so I continued my assault. He rolled over until he was straddling me. Jerrek then pinned my arms above my head with one hand.

"Who's ticklish now?" He chuckles, while tickling my ribcage.

"S-s-stop!" I screech in between giggles. "I give up! You win!" I exclaim, breathless.

He halts his ticklish actions on my sides and looks at me. It felt like the air around us was suddenly thick. We were looking into each other's eyes as if we were the last two people on the planet. You could cut the tension in here with a damn butter knife.

The next thing I knew he was leaning in and his lips were on mine. At first I was shocked, unmoving. I quickly got over it and started kissing him back like my life depended on it. I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer, causing a moan to slip out of his mouth.

Jerrek was careful not to put all his weight on me. He put a hand behind my head, not once pulling away. I've kissed guys before but never have I felt this way. I was feeling my nether region heating up. I'm pretty sure that Jerrek's phone isn't in his pocket, if you know what I mean.

We pull away breathless. Our eyes are locked on each other's searching for answers to what just happened. I pulled on his shirt and brought my lips to his. I loved the feel of his lips on mine. The way they moved in sync with each other, it was magical.

"Hey guys! Where you at?" Jared's voice was coming from the stairs.

We quickly pulled apart from each other. We fixed ourselves and stared at the tv that I forgot was even on, as if we were watching it the whole time.

"What are you guys up to?" Jared walks in looking at the tv.

"Just watching a movie." Jerrek replies.

I'm glad that Jerrek spoke up. I don't think I could speak properly after all that kissing. I bring my hand up to my lips and smile at what just happened.

"Hey sis, you okay?" Jared asks.

"Couldn't be better." I smile, turning back to the tv.