flashback

"i want to set an appointment with the madam. i'm interested in buying a doll." jungkook says, dark orbs behind the black mask boring onto the shop manager's amused ones.

"this is my lawyer, kim namjoon to assist me with the transaction." he adds introducing the tall brown haired male clad in a maroon suit, a black brief case in hand smiling, his dimples showing as he bowed his head in respect to the older.

"i'm sorry to inform you, mister JK but the madam is away for an important business." mr bang says. "she actually just left this morning and will still be back by next week."

jungkook frowns at this as he had hoped everything to be done today. he even prepared some cash on hand and his bank accounts for this meeting.

he poked the insides of his tongue before making a small nod.

"i see, please do schedule me an appointment with her by next week." he says before making a bow. "we'll be on our way, mr. bang."

namjoon just smiles toward the old man who was still gazing at the dark haired male about to walk out of the door.

"wait... pardon me, mister JK but are you planning to buy V?"

jungkook halts turning to the shop manager before signaling namjoon to go wait outside who quickly got the signal and excused himself.

"yes, i'm getting him out of here." the dark haired male says. he noticed how the shop manager glanced around the empty lobby as if to make sure there was no one else besides the two of them.

"he's not up for sale." the manager says in a low voice.

"what?"

"well, that's what i think the madams decision would be..." he murmurs.

"i can't say much as it will also put me in a hard position, mister JK but a word of advice, if you want to buy him make sure you're prepared. it will be up to your advantage against the madam." the shop manager says, eyes intently locked on the confused dark orbs.

"i care for V like my own child, mister JK and... i see that you truly care for him. come back here and set another appointment if you're sure that you can take him out of here and face the madam."

end of flashback

"i'm a bit confused...." jimin says, eyes closed and face scrunched up. jungkook rolling his eyes at the younger.

"the thing is if the madam says that V is not for sale then obviously i can't buy him out of the shop and there's nothing i can do about that so if i got mister bang's message correctly he wants me to look for something to change the madam's mind."

"so, like to threaten or use against her?"

"kind of, if you want to word it that way. so, that's exactly what i did, hence the investigator getting involved and the medical examinations i had V take with jin- hyung." jungkook explains, still feeling guilty about having to hide it from the brunette doll.

the real reason about his check up with seokjin was to assess his health as his medical records that the investigator had found turned out to be tampered and they had to do another whole lot of investigations about it. he also didn't want to let V know about the real reason of the check up as dolls weren't allowed to have medical examinations without the shop or the madam's consent and again didn't want risking it to be mentioned to the madam.

"so basically V doesn't know anything about all the things you've been doing? and you don't want to let him know so he won't be put in a compromising position if ever the madam finds out about all this?"

"yes and yes." jungkook says with a sigh, his chest feeling a bit lighter being able to talk about it all with someone aside from namjoon and seokjin.

"but then he rejected you...." jimin murmurs more to himself leaning back to his seat, the dark haired male keeping silent. both of them staring at his desk and the papers sprawled out.

jungkook was confident in his namjoon-hyung and all the information they have gathered but with what happened between him and the brunette last night, he was now confused about it all.

there was no doubt he wants the brunette doll out of the shop and he knows his feelings for him but the younger was pushing him away and made it clear last night that they were just like any other doll and guest.

"hello~ earth to jeon jungkook." jimin exclaims waving his hand infront of the dark haired male who was snapped out of his thoughts, eyes blinking.

"yeah, i'm listening." jungkook says, blinking and looking at the blonde haired male who scoffs.

"i said, i don't know why V had acted the way he did, it may have something to do with the shop or the madam. you know with all the rules that they're binded with. i'm not familiar with how the shop rules work but it seems strict, scary and involves punishment plus the madam doesn't sound friendly. so unless you talk to him about it we wouldn't really know."jimin says.

"still, the final decision is with you if you still want to get him out there or not despite whatever happened between you two and with him rejecting you." the blonde haired male adds.

although if it was up to him, he absolutely want the brunette to be out of the shop. if he just has the money, the same amount of zeroes in jungkook's bank, he would've bought him out the first night they met.

"i know..." jungkook says with a sigh knowing deep inside that his decision still remains the and it hadn't changed.

*

the brunette doll sits up, eyes puffy and red from all the crying he had done yesterday up until his sleep.

he let out a sigh glancing at the empty spot beside him, heart feeling heavy. unwanted tears starting to form again.

he sniffed pulling up his knees and burying his face in his palms, curling up into a ball. no, he shouldn't regret anything he had said to jungkook last night. it was the right thing to do but why was his chest hurting so much.

"i did the right thing... i'm a good doll..." V murmurs, tears strolling down his cheeks.