he wished to stay like this a little longer but the madams words were starting to ring back in his ears reminding him of what he was supposed to accomplish.

'i hope you don't forget why you're here -

- your mother sold you to pay for her debts -

- it would be better if you ask a vip recommendation from him as soon as possible so by the time he's done with you at least you get something out of it's

the brunette doll's eyes flutter opens, a small sigh leaving his lips. he takes a deep breath organizing his thoughts before finally speaking.

"j-jungkookie..."

"hmm?" jungkook hummed in acknowledgement, eyes still closed as his hands was mindlessly tracing on the doll's back up to the brunette's still stretched hole stuffed with his cock, tracing around the rim.

"i-i wanted to talk to you about something..." the doll starts, breath fanning over his chest.

"yeah? what about?"

the doll bit his lip for a moment, anxious of how the other would react.

"a-about the vip list..."

as soon as he said those words, the brunette felt the dark haired male stilled. fingers tracing down his back coming to a halt. the doll gulping in anticipation for the other's reply.

"what about it?"

the brunette let out a shaky breath, his heart starting to beat wildly suddenly getting nervous with the other's change of demeanour.

"i-i was hoping for a recommendation..." the doll simply says, voice trailing off at the end.

"what?"

the doll gulps not really being able to decipher the tone in the dark haired male's voice. he pulls away to look at the other who had his dark orbs starring at him with an unreadable expression.

"a-about the vip list for vip guests. i was hoping if you can hand in a recommendation for me to be on the list..." the doll nervously mumbled as he looks away not being able to maintain eye contact with the dominant male who seemed to be starring at him too intently.

the brunette however flicked his eyes back at the dark haired male after a moment of silence has passed. the other not uttering a single word.

"i-i mean it's okay i-if you don't want to-" he says panicked, thinking he might've offended the guest with his request but was surprised when he hears jungkook scoff.

"are you seriously asking me this?" jungkook spoke in disbelief, the doll looking back at him confused seeing the other's face a bit pissed and hurt.

"are you seriously fucking asking me to recommend you to be put on a list to be fucked by other men?" the dark haired male snaps, voice going a bit louder making the doll flinch. his chest tightening and startled from jungkook's harsh words.

"n-no... t-that's not-"

jungkook gently held on to his hip lifting him up, cock sliding out from the doll. the brunette wincing as he hastily pulls up the white sheets to cover his nude body, panicking as he sees the other starting to dress up.

V was about to open his mouth again when the dark haired male cuts him off .

"why?" jungkook asks facing the panicking confused brunette as he finished pulling up his pants.

"what?-"

"are you still not satisfied with me? are you seriously still wanting other men in bed?" jungkook spats, a flash of hurt in the doll's eyes.