"that will be all, mister bang. you can prepare for the shop opening." she instructs, waving her hand off and focusing back on the papers infront of her.

the doll shop manager stood up making a small bow as he exits the madams office and letting out a sigh as he closed the door.

he had always been worried about the youngest doll since the first time he met him.

he had grown up in the shop and was conditioned to be a perfect doll to serve guests that the shop had been producing over the years.

V hadn't experienced what a normal child would. grow up in a home, being taken care of parents, make friends, fall in love - he was secluded in the shop under the prying eyes of the madam.

mr bang had been concerned about his mental health as he seemed to be too caught on to what he was trained and conditioned for - a 'doll'.

"V even seemed to have an interest on him. such a naive child but i've already reminded him what a good doll should do so that won't be much of a problem. you know what an obedient doll he is."

if this were true, he was sure that V wouldn't even know that he has other feelings for the dark haired male.

V hadn't had any experience of having a lover or probably even have a crush on someone so he would be confused of his real feelings or even not acknowledge it. his mind would always go back to the conclusion that he's a doll serving a guest and that it was normal.

the doll shop manager let out another sigh. another thing he was worried about was the auction.

the madam had always sponsored auctions im terms of money but she wasn't the type to participate in one, she rarely attends the event so he was very surprised when the madam had informed him that she planned to have V be put up.

he had thought that the madam would have changed her mind when a vip guest had taken a liking towards the brunette but it seemed that the madam was already set in putting up the younger for auction - and he had been feeling guilty knowing about all this.

*

soft snores now emits from the brunette doll's lips, puffy eyes closed as he snuggled up on the pillow he was hugging.

jinwoo smiles as he pulls the blanket, lifting it up to the doll's chin to make sure he doesn't feel cold.

he stayed beside the doll watching over him, hand softly caressing his brunette locks. he let out a sigh feeling frustrated with the younger's situation.

the brunette had told him what the madam had said and now he hates the woman for making the younger cry. "she didn't have to be so harsh." the pink haired male thoughts internally cursing at her.

flashback
(earlier...)

jinwoo had a frown on his face as he engulfed the other in a soothing hug. he held the doll caressing his back and humming softly letting the other calm down. it hurts him to see the younger like this.

"i-i don't have plans of running away from my responsibilities... and i-i'm not expecting anything from j-jungkook..." the brunette hiccups, jinwoo confused who 'jungkook' was but then connected the dots concluding it was 'mr JK'.

"a-and i-i know it's impossible b-between us..." the doll mumbles, hands clutching tight on jinwoo's shirt as his chest was feeling heavy. more tears forming again around his already red and puffy eyes.

"i-i'm planning to ask him to recommend me on the vip list when i see him again..." V says, eyes looking up at the older doll as he pulls away.

"j-just like the madam said, at least i get something out of the time he... used me..." he adds, a bitter taste on his lips as he said those words.

end of flashback

the main thing jinwoo was concerned of was that he has a hunch that the brunette was interested more to the vip guest than what a doll and guest should have.

he didn't ask the doll about it but as much as he wanted to support the other if he indeed has feelings and if they were true, he didn't want him to get hurt.

a doll and guest in a relationship was never in the books. heck, it's forbidden for dolls to have feelings for their guests. he was sure the madam would not like it.

the only thing he could think of is that if both sides would want to pursue a relationship, the guest would have to buy the doll out of the shop but then again if only the madam would allow it.

jinwoo lets out a sigh as he stares at the sleeping brunette.

"you're too young to be having these kind of problems." he mumbles, feeling pity for the younger but who was he to judge. they were all in the same boat - binded to the doll shop.

the brunette squirmed in his sleep before settling in a comfortable position. a small smile appearing in the pink haired male's face admiring the younger's pouting lips.

he gently caressed the sleeping doll's brunette locks.

"i hope everything will be alright."