"thank you and wish me luck, mister bang." V huffs out with a nervous chuckle before heading towards the lift, the shop manager giving him a thumbs up making the brunette let out a small giggle as the elevator door closes.

*

"so, did you serve mister JK well? i heard he extended the tag contract. " the madam asks, face serious, eyes intently on the brunette seating across her.

"ah, yes... i guess... " the brunette replies not really knowing how to evaluate if he did serve the vip guest well and he didn't even have any idea that jungkook had extended the tag.

′oh, it must be the papers he was signing earlier' the brunette thoughts.

one thing's for sure, it made him felt relief and butterflies to flutter in his tummy, his lips curling into a small smile knowing about it.

′so i'll still see him again.′ he excitedly thoughts but quickly composed himself realizing now's not the time to feel all smiley and happy as he was infront of the madam who was looking at him with a raised brow.

"the pills?"

"ah, yes madam. i'm taking them as you instructed me." the brunette lied, a bit proud of himself for not stuttering. who knew the day would come where he can lie at the madam with a straight face.

but he actually had forgotten about the pills. ever since jungkook had asked him not to take them, they were just tucked away in his bag. now he's back in the shop, he should probably start taking them again since he doesn't want to get in any trouble if the madam finds out.

jennie stares at the brunette for a brief moment, her dark eyes on the innocent looking doll. the younger noticing the change in her demeanour.

"i'll cut to the chase, V. " the madam states as she leaned back on his chair. "i hope you don't get any ideas up in your head. don't dwell on useless matters and focus on your duty as a doll then i'm sure you'll be all good."

"p-pardon?"

"let me simplify it for you, my dear. i've seen the way you look at him and if you think there's something in between you and mister JK, then you're clearly mistaken.- " the madam states. the brunette's face pale, a small frown appearing in his lips.

"- those sweet, gentle gestures of guests means nothing. if you think falling in love with a guest is a wise choice then i'm telling you now it's a big mistake. once he had his fun with you, they all easily move on to the next - "

the brunette's mouth opened but no words were coming out. his mind was grasping every word the madam had said and what does she mean by falling in love? he never had acknowledged such thing. he was just doing his job as a doll - right? he suddenly felt a mix surge of emotions inside of him - pain, anger, confusion.

"- i hope you don't forget why you're here, my dear. i don't want to remind you but let me refresh a bit, your mother sold you here to pay for her debts and you already know better than anyone that i don't let people who owes me easily go. " the madam adds in a rather calm tone but the doll could hint the threat she was imposing on.

"- i hope i made myself clear, dear."

"o-of course, madam. i'm very aware of my duty here and i'll make sure to pay every last cent my mother owes you. " the brunette replies, hands gripping on the hem of his shirt forming into small fists, his eyes blinking to stop his threatening tears.

"well then, at least we're on the same page. that will be all, you may leave."

the brunette didn't utter another word as he stood, eyes on his feet as he made a small bow towards the madam before turning around and heading for the door.

"oh, one more thing, it would be better if you ask a vip recommendation from him as soon as possible so by the time he's done with you at least you get something out of it."

*

tears streamed down brunette doll's cheeks as soon as he stepped inside of his room, his tears stained eyes meeting jinwoo's who had an excited expression hearing the door clicked knowing that the younger was finally back but immediately turned into a worried one.

he quickly stood up from his bed and rushed to the brunette, wrapping his arms around the sobbing doll.

"hey, you're okay. let it out..." jinwoo soothes the younger, rubbing his back deciding it was best to comfort him now than ask him anything.

he hadn't seen the brunette cry in a long time. the last time was when he was scolded by the madam during one of their lessons for not being able to act the seduction part he was told to do.

but by the way the brunette was clutching on to him tightly, his tears soaking up his shirt, he knew that he was hurting.

he was hurting very much.