Sixty six

violates pov;

J and Salvator treat me like I'm just a toy, something to play with, not a person. One of them showed me why people can't be trusted. She's the only person I trusted completely with my whole heart, but she betrayed me, cheated on me, and even drugged me to be with her.

She was always special to me, both as a friend and as a partner, but I never considered anything more than that. I would have respected her feelings if they were different, but now I'm doubting my whole life because of what happened.

I was so naïve to believe that she loved me and was trying to protect me from harm. Instead, she was using me and forcing me to be with her by doing such disgusting things. It's really painful to realize that someone you trusted could hurt you like that.

My heart broke when she confessed her feelings for me, but what hurt even more was realizing that she had been playing with my mind by using drugs. It's incredibly distressing to discover that someone you cared about would manipulate you in such a harmful way.

tears flowing from my eyes as a water fountain. my whole body shaking with fear what could be happening or what has been done with my life when i was not in my sense...

my fear must be visible for everyone that j laugh at me.. shaking her head maniacally looked at her with my blurred vision how i could trust this women with my life.. nothing hurt more then being heartbroken by the person who thought would never hurt you in life.

''i can't believe you did this to me  drugged me ..''I whisper realizing how much I trusted her with my life. salvator was right i would never gave my life's decision to another hand.

''ohh violate you have no idea what i have done to you.. drugging was just the tiny part.'' j moved towards me  but salvator stood Infront of me as a shield to protect me . and it seems like  j is on episode of high drug.

i looks j in disbelief, and finally decided to know my life truth why is she like this and what happen these years when i was not in control of my own... 

i was about to say something when my head started aching heavy and some of the weird flashes reflect Infront of me, its like  dreaming those flashes with open eyes..

i can see myself standing in some weird places holding something in my hands..is it dirt...no its thicker then that.. what is it... my hand are shaking..

head start aching very badly i groan and clutch my head in my hands groaning with pain. tears filled with my eyes.. my vision blurred. i tried to clear my eyes by blinking them rapidly. then i saw it clearly.....

blood in my hands. covered in blood. i saw blood in my hand....

TRAPPEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara