TWENTY SIX

vi and i catchs up on the little thing which we were missing, not that i was really interested in dresses and shoes, if that make vi to myself then ill just listen a bit. 

by the time our drinks arrive and we settle in drinking mostly ray speaking her ass and vi listening, i got my mind off of her becuase i have no mood to kill this bitch infront of vi just to make sure she is mine..

so violate have you figured out how you ended in the situation.'' ray speaks. and that had my undevided attention just because the 'situation word'.

what situation'' i ask to vi frown appeared on my face.

ohh you dont have any idea about this.'' ray with a little smirk.

"I thought you were up to speed on communication, July. Guess your so-called bestie didn't bother filling you in on this."ray smirks 

well vi is just selective on her communications ray but im always good one step ahead on.'' i smirk back.

oh looks like vi has to work on her updates just a little then,'' ray speaks and i look vi through my peripheral view that she has a doubtful look on her face. 

"I may say whatever, but she always has me," I retort with a hint of possessiveness, making it clear she's mine. It brings a slight smile to her face. I quickly glance at Ray. She starts to say something but then thinks better of it and closes her mouth.

when ever vi thinks its a good time she'll fill me in whereabouts,'' 

"Sure, let's grab those drinks," Ray shouts over the loud music, and we both start to feel a bit light-headed, setting the mood.

After a few drinks, we all hit the dance floor. Vi has a knack for dancing, moving her hips to the beat, while I find myself dancing close to her, feeling a rush of nostalgic memories.

With the mood set by the music in the background, Ray and Vi sway to the tunes, their movements synchronized. I edge closer to Vi, subtly shielding her from Ray's advances. As vi reach the table to grab her drink, I got the opportunity to  up a conversation with her.

i smack her ass with little force as she bend to take her drink, she startle a little and then relaxes as she saw its me, her mood changes and smile form on her face.

so what's with this mess with situation word,'' i stood Infront of her. and their its goes her smile again she choose to close this conversation.

its just the work j nothing big, its fine'' that the answer she gave.

"Your expression doesn't quite match your response, Vi. Are you really trying your best to conceal what's situation going on here?" I emphasize the word "situation" with added force, knowing she understands me well.

Her face betrays no expression, though a hint of color fades at my probing questions. Doubt creeps in a little deeper.

"It's nothing much, J. Ray was just messing with you, that's all. And if there's anything, I'll come straight to you," her words sound convincing, but I sense there's more to this conversation. I make a mental note to dig deeper into what that stupid ass knows about her, things I don't have a clue about.

After our conversation vi was little bit distracted in her own thoughts and its like a whole new person to me.

Her hands trembling a little she is gulping the shots like she want to vanish from real world. After looking at her stage i decided to let it slip for a day to the interrogation..

We made our entire evening drenched in alcohol and got in to home with cab because obviously vi was scared as death for me to drive us home.

(stay tune for more updates)..